Is it true having a female band member gets you noticed faster?

Is it true having a female band member gets you noticed faster?

Attached: NME–MAneskin-EUROVISION–Credit-Fabio-Germinario-7_2000.jpg (2000x1270, 546.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ni36wlzbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not always.
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ni36wlzbw

Attached: tumblr_pbabqzdF8x1wic6t2o1_640.jpg (630x792, 194.05K)

Attached: Victoria De Angelis.jpg (681x582, 52.53K)

Sometimes, Victoria obviously is seen as attractive but she's not even the most crushed on member of that band.

why is the female member always a bassist

if you don't have a female member one of the guys has to suck music executive dick. you need a girl or a gay

this band sucks so bad

Because it takes less energy to play than drums and 4 strings is more manageable than 6. Female members are hired more often as eye candy for the audience than for the nonexistent artistic influence they typically offer to the group.

Only if it's metal.

>4 strings is more manageable than 6
Bass typically has bigger gaps between frets though, and women typically have small hands. I find bass a lot harder than guitar because of this and a lot of women have even smaller hands than me.

Explain why they suck, Any Forums.

in bands with a woman, do the male members usually have slept with her?

It gets you rape accusations faster.

yes, just look at the whole shoegaze genre

>casual sexism

i swear, only on Any Forums. on the other boards i frequent (/vt/, /cgl/ and Any Forums) it's just not nearly common to meme women hate

Any Forums is just an extension of Any Forums and Any Forums. All the genuine music discussion went to other website. Now it's just incel bait threads, kpop, and trap

Maybe, unless all the guys are gay like with the B52s

This board is vacation territory for Any Forums incels. Any Forums and /sp/ is vacation territory for Any Forums

test

you're on Any Forums we hate everyone. you are not a special case for being female

all they do is play the root note of the chord
they don't even play the third sometimes because punks are too brainlet to do inversions

I don't know how well that's supposed to work because all I want to do is fuck the guy on the left

please for the love of god tell me where the discussion went I hate this place. it was always bad but at least people here used to know how to have fun, now its just all vitriol.

Attached: 1654322278443.jpg (447x680, 35.95K)