/GFG/ - gremlens and friends general

what are the musical implications of these shills teaming up?
Gremlens is about to drop music with Fetid Anus, Darkmatternebula, Jbenitex, DJ Dubbi, Wagon Lord, Forprexxer, Martin Nilsen, Pony Soldier, and Fog.

Previous thread

Attached: GFG.jpg (828x924, 592.72K)

shut the fuck up about it

nobody cares

and besides, the album is not even real its just a meme

For me, it's lil heze and pulp godd

I can assure you the album is very much real and will be out when its finished

hopefully by the end of the summer

this is a music board, not Any Forums
do all the things: seethe cope dilate call a friend cry piss cum fart and shidd

Gremlins is a fucking nobody, teaming up with other fucking nobodies instead of the shills that actually make music of quality

and he also stole his logo from the fucking misfits

The Misfits stole their logo from the Crimson Ghost film serial, why does nobody say that shit?

zommers like don’t know about the Crimson Ghost, Danzig is notorious for stealing logos, he did that for his solo career too.

> instead of the shills that actually make music of quality
lol it’s ironic that you’re calling the more well known shills nobodies, when you are so insignificant and forgettable that no one wants to collaborate with you. Sad!

Nobody on this board knows who Gremlens is, and I DO make better music than him, so you can just fuck right off

They sure as hell know about some of the artists he’s working with.

> and I DO make better music than him
lol prove it

Gremlens makes the most boring ass noise music I've ever heard.

He has no compositional skill, he can't play an instrument, CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH HIS OWN ORIGINAL NAME OR LOGO

he's a ripoff of a ripoff and everyone he's working with is total shit

the only reason I'm not on it is because of his faggy little discord friends

The butthurt is real lmfao

>not teaming with aedact

ngmi man

Artificial Pines would have been a better pick. So….

But why is it spelled gramlens though.

Artificial Pines is an asshole and Grem is better off without him

Pffff. Artificial Pines is legit enough to be remembered. Gremlens was probably too intimidated to ask Pines to work with him.

Fuck off Pine.
This.

Oh really? Because for the last four days the Gremlins logo has been all over this board, I don't see any Pine threads anywhere

> Because for the last four days the Gremlins logo has been all over this board, I don't see any Pine threads anywhere
Maybe it’s because mu is forever seething about Pines. The fags on discord blacklisted him and have been sad ever since because he’s the best musician in this community by far.
Fuck off