Who the fuck listens to this faux artsy abomination? It's the most vile disgusting music+visuals i ever seen

Who the fuck listens to this faux artsy abomination? It's the most vile disgusting music+visuals i ever seen
Who is the core fanbase of this la creatura?

Attached: boocover.jpg (200x305, 21.29K)

People who like good music and don't throw an autistic shitfit over how the singer looks or mildly weird album art/videos
>NOOO SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH?? IM GOING INSANE

Attached: 1200x1200bf-60.jpg (1200x1200, 93.93K)

i do, me. this shit rocks, you soulless, bug-eyed, mouthbreathing piece of shit. you wouldn’t know what art was if it busted in your ass. log off and turn your beer commercial rock back on retard

She is peak aesthetics

Attached: Grace-Jones.jpg (1024x944, 68.67K)

tfw no grace jones gf

It' "weird" for the sake of being weird. It's ficking obnoxious shite for old gay black dudes and reddit tier wine sipping balding white people
Fuck you bro, I can kill you with my bear hands, and my music is not commercial rock. I listen to Aaliyah, Deftones, Lana, G Eazy and Linkin Park. It's not your industry plant virgin grace slick or kanye shit, tryhard
.............. get some taste and listen to Aaliyah, bruh

>reddit tier wine sipping balding
Jesus christ your brain is completely poisoned by buzzwords. Completely incapable of interpreting music in any meaningful way, just pure culture war idpol nonsense. Die.

Attached: EqlZ_NUXUAQ4SU7.jpg (680x680, 37.67K)

satanic mk ultra musician

I'm gonna take you for a ride... no antennas

>can kill you with my bear hands

Attached: IMG_9226.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

Inside Story [Manhattan, 1986]
This isn't the weirdest album this weirdo has ever made, not with last year's stupid Trevor Horn cut-up in the running. Sometimes it goes too far, as on the religious title cut: "How great thou art/How great is art." And beyond the perfect "I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect for You)," Bruce Woolley's tunes aren't up to Nile Rodgers's beats or Grace's lyrics. But the beats strike the perfect balance between David Bowie and Diana Ross, and the lyrics--well, "Chan Hitchhikes to Shanghai," "White Collar Crime," "Barefoot in Beverly Hills"--what kind of disco diva sings about such things? You got it--a weirdo. B+

Attached: christgau4.jpg (268x188, 10.65K)

>nd turn your beer commercial rock back on retard
Honestly AC/DC is a lot more fun than Grace Jones.

Grace Jones died getting the bomb out of the mine and saving everyone. Show some respect.

>listen to Aaliyah, bruh
Now this is basic bitch tier taste. Holy shit that's bad.

homo

Holy mad. Chill bro.
Your receding hair may fell off completly:)
Aaliyah is American Sweetheart and Legend. You hate her because shes Black

im wearing an aaliyah shirt right now. but grace is still cool dawg!

saw grace jones live last month. just incredible. you have no idea, numbnuts

>G Eazy, Linkin Park
>G Eeazy
Holy shit your taste is so dogshit just off yourself. Dont play that shit with the windows down, people are actually laughing at you

My only mutual follower I have that follows her on Insta is the only trans person I know...

Fuck you esse i will find you and kick your ass. My taste is better than yours

>holy maderino like chill broseferino

Attached: 1656093730507.jpg (786x782, 112.64K)