Is Bob Dylan's music intentionally terrible for ironic purposes?

Attached: rsz_landscape-1464097810-bob-dylan-jerry-schatzberg.jpg (843x630, 48.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwuCF5lYqEE
youtu.be/ShWNSHRuvlw
youtu.be/zJa9cH5CoBk
youtu.be/7kLqtNxTBo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grew up rich in greenwich village (hipster central)
>hung around artists
yeah, it was all post ironic. people were just stupid enough to believe him, his ass is mogged by lou reed

yes

How is this terrible?
youtube.com/watch?v=AwuCF5lYqEE

Its only intentional if you had an option and skill to make it different but didnt. Dylan is just an astroturfed little kikeboi who couldnt produce a decent song if fate of the world depended on it

>his ass is mogged by lou reed
i was all with you until you went full retard

it's awful so white people can say they like it because "Dylan is a poet".

Care to list examples of good artists?

Roddy Frame
Paddy McAloon
David Bowie

i have a soft spot for dylan and vu actually (none of reed’s solo stuff, it’s trash) because i liked it when i was a kid. do i think they’re both hacks? absolutely.

music sucks and most of the people who make it deserve to be shot. if anyone tried handing you a list of “good artists” don’t trust them. just listen to what feels good and stop worrying about what some autistic nerds on a laotion pro-ana forum say about the music you like to listen to.

actually, i lied. metal machine music is pretty cool too. but that’s it.

I like all these guys and they all like Dylan. Seems maybe you just got filtered.
>(none of reed’s solo stuff, it’s trash)
Filtered too.

>I like all these guys and they all like Dylan. Seems maybe you just got filtered.

Again, people saying they like Dylan when they don't really mean it. It's like having coffee table books, you don't read them, but they look good.

yeah man i sure got filtered by that tired-ass fucking lazy overrated glam pop. i’m really missing out huh

Phil Anselmo.

>i plep hicky on the kiki
>down round the pliki
>old pipi moomin bipi
>love fifi

You're projecting your filtered status on to everybody else. Bowie liked Dylan so much, he wrote a song to him. Roddy covered Dylan's songs and did shows with him, Paddy has spoken about Dylan's influence on him at length. All likely have/had dozens of his records.
Evidently yes, because if you actually listened to his solo work, you'd know he only has like two true glam rock albums out of more than 20.

>none of reed’s solo stuff, it’s trash
this blatant, low-quality bait seems like a good opportunity to once again prove that lou reed's solo career 100% eclipsed anything VU ever did

youtu.be/ShWNSHRuvlw
youtu.be/zJa9cH5CoBk
youtu.be/7kLqtNxTBo4

The Gun is superb, but Blue Mask is a bit hit and miss. Berlin is a masterpiece, though.

Dylan is the best artist of the 20th and 21st century and you’re a complete pleb if you don’t realise this.

Attached: 9B08DCC8-4B52-4871-A5EA-706F2EE7F429.jpg (1163x1076, 416.18K)

OP is unintentionally a retard

This