I like all the Green Day albums from the 90's. 2000 and on I'm not as fond of

I like all the Green Day albums from the 90's. 2000 and on I'm not as fond of.

Attached: 275af9bc56390117ed61337190e32f43b009516c718b2b1a95f2335636aa8104_1.jpg (700x861, 81.83K)

>leave the US for the UK
lol
lmao

>Covers I Think We're Alone Now as a 50 year old man

I should care about his opinion why?

American Idiot is good. 21st Century Breakdown is veering toward mediocre. The trilogy is bad. Revolution Radio and Father of All are fine but unambitious.

I really only like their 2000's output.

I'm a bong why the fuck would he want to come to this shithole? murrika is paradise in comparison if you stay away from the city

Was the debate ever settled on this being a serious album or not?

Attached: C8589FD2-4016-4D16-AF38-B0D9B4C5567A.jpg (715x719, 237.97K)

>50 year old man
>cannot form a sentence without using the word fuck

I actually like the two songs i've really heard off of it (Junkies on A High and Graffitia). For an album that got so much shit those songs are actually enjoyable.

What if this is like his latest fucking 'insert city here' comment that he says at every show like holy fucking shit hahahahahaha

Imagine being a guy and pretending you care about abortion. Dude is getting fucked by taxes and wants social brownie points on the way out.

Imagine being a citizen of america and not caring about personal liberty
pls don't reply, i don't want to get into a political argument at 3 am

Enjoy dealing with this faggot, bongs

if you're a woman then yeah you get to have an opinion on it. other than that why would you even care? unless you're a nigger who just leaves women pregnant without thinking about it, but in that case you should just be sent to Africa anyway

damn son shadow the hedgehog in the house

contraception is easier than ever, grow up

>party of muh freedoms/small government
>tells people what to do with their bodies
makes you think

this is like the 4th time he said he'd do this

god i despise twitter users so much. you're not on that shitty website, retard. you don't have to talk like you're farming likes and retweets

there is nothing that turns me off from a person more than profanity. hearing grown adults who cannot talk without swearing every single sentence is one of the cringiest things i've ever seen

poo poo pee pee

>is too dumb to use birth control
>thinks other people are dumb

lol

I mean, your argument doesn't seem to make sense.
You seem to be ok with premarital sex etc, but not ok with abortion.

I'm not against abortion. they gave states the right to choose. obviously blue states will keep it legal. and red states where the people are against it anyways will make it illegal.

meh

Unironic luciferian mad he cant eat fetuses and drink babies blood anymore to keep himself from ageing, many such cases

if you really believe this then this country is doomed