Why do people claim Elvis stole a bunch of black people songs when in reality those songs were written by jews?

Why do people claim Elvis stole a bunch of black people songs when in reality those songs were written by jews?
And why do black people claim they created rock and roll but jews wrote a lot of the songs?

Attached: 5275cc84c26f479613b18544904ebeba--young-elvis-elvis-presley.jpg (500x612, 62.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZONclwpXR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews jews jews

get a hobby

I only said jews twice now stop being a faggot and either fuck off or answer the question

So in return, Elvis still stole people's shit lol

Spare them the fake love

Google the first jazz recording and realize everything we have been told is a lie

Elvis partly wrote Heartbreak Hotel. He should have wrote more, since it's his most badass song. Mae Axton also cowrote it. She was a Nashville country writer, not a Jew. The mom of Hoyt Axton.

so it was a bunch of black jews that were the masterminds behind Elvis

(me)
Also, putting your own spin on songs was considered an art as well back then. Shit tons of musicians of musicians from jazz, blues, and folk had a "songbook" of standards. The idea that you had to write and perform everything at once was still novel. Picrel puts it in context.

Attached: quote-i-remember-elvis-as-a-young-man-hanging-around-the-sun-studios-even-then-i-knew-this-b-b-king-63-62-85.jpg (850x400, 81.91K)

prolly cuz he did but racist dumb cunts didnt really reckon stealing as stealing cuz racism, dumbass

So are anons going to start shitting on Ella Fitzgerald for singing an Gershwin songs? Are Coltrane and Miles covering old standards too? What a sad state to be in. You should be enjoying yourselves.

Or Coltrane and Miles*

He spend his youth in black neighborhood. So he was actually member of white moinority. Accusing mionorities for anything is very racist, sweetie.

Go to bed, Dewey.
You got a lot of Hard Walkin' to do tomorrow.

Attached: 784572.jpg (1000x306, 89.85K)

I'm more interested in why other white rock musicians of the time (or white rock musicians in general) aren't also castigated for playing music in a genre that supposedly isn't theirs to play.

don’t care, hillbilly boy fat retard died on the toilet made bad yodel music for prediabetics to eat and fuck to, should be forgotten like his contemporaries

Elvis is badass, he resented being famous only for being white, and always gave credit for black musicians, he is not a composer, but was a great talented musician.
Even not being as important ass a pioneer for the rock n roll sound, he hated being called the king also and thought it should be Fats Domino. Which proved that he knows what is happening in reality, and was not up his own ass

Objectively, black people invented most genres except classical and ambient music

he may have "stole" music, but he didn't steal his looks and charisma, which was what really made him a star

>wops invented jazz
Inchinatevi

Attached: ODJBcard.jpg (545x335, 53.37K)

Elvis was a Jew

Replace all the poor white slurs you just used for slurs against poor blacks and their music.

No but he was literally a shabbos goy as a child, look it up.

Because Elvis got more recognition than they did.

Elvis didn't steal shit. He was a performer that recorded other people's songs and didn't try to claim otherwise.

Was Elvis a racist? The testimony of his longtime backup singer.
youtube.com/watch?v=bZONclwpXR4