Lil darkie is more punk than 90% of 'punk' bands nowadays...

Lil darkie is more punk than 90% of 'punk' bands nowadays. Some of his stuff is standard soundcloud rap shit but alot of it is, if not outright rock music, touching on actual topics that most 'I hate high school' "punk" bands wouldn't dare touch lest they loose their hot topic deal. PLUS he isn't stuck in the lefty vortex alot of punks are.

Attached: darkie head.jpg (300x300, 9.67K)

Left-wing politics are correct

I admire the balls to get yourself blacklisted so hard, that you can't even have a wikipedia article written about you
Still he's just appealing to chuds and making money out of that market. I don't really believe he is doing anything except a lil trolling.

ALL left wing politics? Cause some of them CONTADICT you know. This is Any Forumsbait.

IDK man. If you really think all he's doing is trolling I think you miss alot of his points. Listening to his shit I feel a legit connection to his music and his points. He definitely makes his points through sarcasm and trollge alot but I think he actually has them. And about half his shit actually sounds good.

is he still making music

I FEEL LIKE RIKKI TIKKI TAVI
WE MOBBIN THRU THE LOBBY

>another darkie shill thread
guess i got something else to add to my filters. fuck you shills. lets talk about Michael Jackson being a Crip and beating up Tupac.

Attached: BkDmpCsCMAIzEi_.jpg (575x445, 54.3K)

>If you really think all he's doing is trolling I think you miss alot of his points.
zoomer, darkie isnt making important music, or meaningful statements; he's just trolling. calm down. you just have a god hole you need to fill. you keep looking for leaders to guide you. go to church or some shit.

favorite darkie songs?
mine are shoot people you don't like, amv and isis type beat

Get a job

no chance.

Stopped reading at "lil".

incredible Insurrection, the third part of big war (IDK if it has an actual name), and politician's skull are some of my favorite. the first song that got me into him was LA LA underbelly though. it's what made me go "wait this guy isn't a 'yuh, yuh, aye, aye faggot?"

>Speaking about a positive opinion is le shilling.

either this is bait or you're fuckin retarded

MK ULTRA is actually amazing and I'm sad he's not making music more regularly.

83's droppin' bombs on this babydicked zoomer

this thread was particularly unsuccessful yesterday obviously just shilling for an artist who can't make it

>Getting blatantly pandered to this hard and not noticing it
Fuck. You zoomers are easy. I guess you weren't alive for edgy 90s music. It makes sense.

I'm gonna start making edgelord music, too. I just gotta repeat tired memes like "Let's go Brandon" over some 2016 xxxtentacion type beat, and you'll all eat it up.

>'I hate high school' "punk" bands
name me one punk band like that

Sum 41

>cringe name
this is the only thing that is punk of him.