Michael Jackson was a Crip

Actor/Comedian Boo Kappone claims Michael Jackson was a Crip, a Gangster Decipal, and he beat up Tupac

youtu.be/UXTtmvnyA04
youtu.be/quRwCreRFUs

There are also claims that Michael Jackson's real voice was deep and sounded like a normal black man

youtu.be/AXGx9hmLhwA
youtu.be/LlZ6FL_fRAk

here he is talking with said black man voice:

youtu.be/Df0Wgpk5TA4?t=99

Attached: BkDmpCsCMAIzEi_.jpg (575x445, 54.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEuEzKGe6FY
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/15/470537451/sony-buys-michael-jacksons-stake-in-lucrative-music-catalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yah he looks totes gangsta

Attached: stranger_danger.png (622x353, 372.48K)

you keep making this weird threads, what's your point? guy is dead

on god? mibhael jabbson it is then

Michael Jackson is seen as one of the, if not the most talented artist in the history of popular music, but is that true?
Unfortunately not, MJ like most Pop artists was a brand, his name comes first than his music, he couldn't step outside the boundaries of popular music like the Beatles or The Beach Boys did decades before, he was just perfoming the same type of music that some other pop artists were making at the time, it's still the same dose of groovy/disco music that many other black artists did in the late 70's.
He was a great singer and he definitely could dance (which is irrelevant to the quality of his music btw) but he wasn't a composer. The reason we love tracks like Beat It, Thriller and the stuff from Off White so much is because of Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton, these guys were the brains behind the classics, when they are out of the equation all we have is generic stuff like Dangerous and HIStory, still catchy popular music but nothing amazing, do you get my drift?
Musicians like Beach Boys were much more talented and brilliant than Michael Jackson, they created and innovated, they pushed the limits of what was possible at the time, meanwhile MJ just danced and had a nice voice.

His discography is overrated
>Off The Wall
Some few good tracks like Off The Wall, Rock With You and Girflriend, but generally meh, too much fillers! A problem seen in his entire career
>Thriller
Some great tracks (Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller), the rest are fillers and that awful song with Faul
>Bad
The title says it all. Although title track and Smooth Criminal are undeniable classics, the rest falls short, and Man in The Mirror is just flat out bizarre, self indulgent and arrogant coming from a man with a dubious personality at best, so "holier than thou".
>Dangerous
Well, there is like 3 hits on this album and they're not even that good, MJ is showing signs of degradation and the production isn't brilliant anymore, Quincy Jones is severely missed.
>HIStory
Here he fell off hard, just one hit and that song in particular is filled with bizarre anti-semitic remarks that probably hurt a lot of people back then, so unnecessary.
>Invicible
The most expensive album of all time and for what? Just pure shit all the way through, not a single recognizable track
So overall i would say he had just 2 good albuns and the rest is mediocre at best.

Attached: wackojacko.jpg (374x500, 23.15K)

its been 13 years + 13 days

its time to come clean. michael's public persona was fake, and he only got accused of the pedo shit after he bought up the Beatle's catalog and 50% of the Sony/ATV music publishing company. He refused to sell his shit back (a big no no, you gotta let money change hands if you want to play ball in the US), so they ruined his reputation and gave him trials that led to expensive ass lawyer fees, forcing him to sell the rights to pay for said lawyers (gangster shit, ngl).

Akon goes into detail about this:
youtu.be/UEuEzKGe6FY
more info on michael and his secret music publishing empire:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/15/470537451/sony-buys-michael-jacksons-stake-in-lucrative-music-catalog

Attached: index.jpg (196x257, 7.03K)

"He wanted to turn into a white sissy but he totally was a black man with a deep voice and shit yo"
Your butt is mine, faggot

these copypastas show up in EVERY MICHAEL JACKSON THREAD.

why the effort to ruin his reputation? who are you? you got your publishing rights back, idiot. its time to fix Mike's reputation so his music starts gaining value too... duh. there's alot of money to be made if songs like Thriller arent attatched to a pedo... currently, though... they are tainted.... youre only shooting yourself in the foot by tarnishing Michael any longer.

every pop celebrity has a fake persona. you sound like you just found about the illuminati or that you didn't take your meds this week lol

>every black male celebrity talks like a white woman, schizo

lol wut? explain.

Let's totally ignore the damage that he made to white kids at the 90's by induced fear into them. Also the fact that he is seen as the GOAT even though we had artists like Prince shows a great deal of disrespect to music, fuck off dude. If it's up to me Any Forums will never have a Michael Jackson thread, he needs to be forgotten

who are you quoting?

> Also the fact that he is seen as the GOAT even though we had artists like Prince shows a great deal of disrespect to music
lol. holy shit. your some prince fag who believes the rivalry was real... lol. you know mike and prince hung out, right? their rivalry was mostly fake/fun. the stories you hear about prince trying to run over La Toya are bullshit made by dudes like Quincey Jones to sell more records...

>If it's up to me Any Forums will never have a Michael Jackson thread, he needs to be forgotten
its not up to you, user. sorry. get wrecked.

im gonna start reporting your copypastas for spam, btw.

>every pop celebrity has a fake persona.
>translation: every black male celebrity talks like a white woman
this is what's being implied. i guess its totally normal for a black male celebrity to choose to act like a white woman and i should stop asking questions, otherwise i need to take my meds...

>spam
motherfucker, you're spamming the catalog with this "michael jackson real voice" bullshit for weeks now, you're a dishonest obsessed schizo that needs to chill and touch grass, Michael Jackson won't fuck your ass bro, you need to chill
>the rivarly was fake
says who motherfucker? i was there, i saw everything and MJ despised Prince

>for weeks now
satan, its been 3 days. calm your tits and kill yourself. nobody likes you. seriously. the world will be better if you quit existing. why you getting mad that people are defending michael? why does it make you seethe? explain yourself.

ALSO... why do you bump my threads? all you do is keep them up when you complain, retard. (this is why i know youre not an real user)

Michael Jackson threads are something else on Any Forums, just filled with schizos rambling over irrelevant things or straight out nonsensical ramblings. What the fuck?

>for weeks now
my first thread was on the 5th and i havent made one for days. i jsut post in YOUR threads, idiot.. why do you keep making michael hate threads? all you do is put him back in people's mind. im only making my threads because i keep seeing hate threads (a new occurance, btw). and its funny to see you seethe.

they're a pretty new thing, right? i dont remember seeing michael threads before this week.

>Prince
his music is super dated, and you know it. and he's an idiot for making his music hard to stream. he was also retarded for not letting rappers sample him in the 90s/2000s... prince loses relevance every day because of his stupid business decisions.

Why did you replied my post twice? You must be seething, so fucking hilarious.
>why you getting mad that people are defending michael?
Like a normal human being i despise criminals and jealous people, MJ couldn't handle to see other black artists being sucessful
>i jsut post in YOUR threads
And you better stop bitch because people are getting annoyed with your mindless spam, peak schizo behaviour
>why do you keep making michael hate threads?
Because he is not a hero, he isn't a tortured genius and he is barely an artist. He is a homk man twisted by drugs who bleached his skin because he couldn't handle being a nigga, then he went on a downward spiral into crazyness and almost killed one of his sons. Nope, thank you! Don't want to see this monster here.

>And you better stop bitch because people are getting annoyed with your mindless spam, peak schizo behaviour
big projecting from the guy monitoring every michael thread and posting the same pasta....

>his music is super dated
So is Michael Jackson's. But i don't see people saying that, specially about his corny ass ballads on Thriller, do you know why? Because he isn't a real artist, he wss a product manufactured to sell, that's why he bleached his skin, he needed to be as interesting as possible for white people as well. Prince embraced his blackness, and unlike wacko jacko he could play an instrument, and could probably beat him up.

Because of my "pasta" (it isn't a pasta, i change it everyday with new information) i got like 7 anons realizing that his discography was nothing special