How does Any Forums cope with a girl having better taste and a cooler setup than them?

How does Any Forums cope with a girl having better taste and a cooler setup than them?
youtube.com/watch?v=svr-9iQll08

Attached: omaha.png (1365x768, 983.88K)

>10watt bookshelf speakers
>mismatched receiver, cd player, and turntable
>i'm supposed to think this is hot shit.

Come back to me when she's got two 2x10 towers and a HarmanKarden system.

>showing off those entry level albums
I hate women

That may be true but I was buying records 15 years ago when no one gave a shit and they were cheap. Yeah sure I sold most of them cheap myself cause I was broke and needed drug money but at least I can say I was there, bet this trust fundie can't say that while she pays 30 bucks per record or whatever. So suck on that cunt

Attached: pepe-laughing-smoking-thumbnail.png (200x171, 25.19K)

>a girl having better taste
WRONG, I have the best taste in the world (according to me)
>and a cooler setup than them?
She needs better speakers desu but she said she's gonna upgrade them so whatever

>Thinks gear needs to be in matching boxes
>HarmanKarden

Attached: kek.gif (607x250, 3.83M)

I can't imagine kitting out an entire room like this, it looks fucking weird and soulless. It looks like a record store which reminds me of commerce instead of a comfy space that invites a cozy listening experience.

rumors is the only entry-level album there

digital > vinyl, fucking hipster doofus

when are teenagers gonna realize that album artworks make for pretentious decorations

This looks like shit and I don't feel jealous at all, aesthetically this looks like shit, turntable receiver and speakers look so goddamn cheap, I bet there's women out there with amazing setups but this is not one of them

based woman

>better taste
>The Smiths, The Pretenders, Fleetwood Mac
What a massive pleb.

>Heaven Or Las Vegas isn't entry level
>The Smiths isn't entry level
>Psycho Candy, the only Jesus Mary Chain album people give a shit about, isn't entry level
simp

Women who are heavily into music and collect vinyl records are just mentally ill

>muh coloured leds!
can you zoomer trannies stop attaching these to everything

By being a man.

These are relatively popular indie albums, but that is far different from being mainstream. The average normalfag, at least in America, has not heard of any of these bands, let alone own albums by them.

>normalfags have never heard of The Smiths

Attached: 1622843751536.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

everyones heard of the smiths

heaven or las vegas has over 50 million monthly listens on spotify alone

stop trying to seem unique and interesting, it's embarassing

>>showing off those entry level albums
plus some of them are shit