The most 6/10 album of all time

The most 6/10 album of all time

Attached: Tool_fear_jpg_92.jpg (1036x1036, 217.01K)

It's much worse than that. They should have stopped at Lateralus.

They know that. That's why it took so long to release.

They should have stopped at Aenima

Honestly, I think they should've just found a new guitarist. Adam Jones has been holding them back for a long, long time. Lateralus was still good, saying it's trash is just retarded; Justin, Danny, and Maynard were still able to conjure up some cool ideas/riffs/dynamics shifts to make it interesting... but they've been rehashing it ever since. I blame Adam Jones.

there's good stuff on there, it's just buried. The main verse/chorus cycle of descending is great but it's like 15% of the song and I don't want to listen to 6 minutes of them vamping on D in every song

It's a great album. You faggots are trannies.

Based record. I will listen to it for 24 hours tomorrow and then turn 360 degrees and repeat

And this is the most 5/10 album ever made

Attached: 7ea586f7.jpg (600x600, 141.65K)

Picrel

Attached: TMR.jpg (2000x2000, 2.05M)

Dumbest post ITT.
Trout Mask Replica is either a 1/10 or 10/10, no in between.

Nah, it's great

Attached: 1655650123030.jpg (1400x1050, 130.5K)

i didnt know chewbacca played slide guitar

Chadam Jones

I like Tool, Aenima, Lateralus was great, 10,000 was okey, but this album is just sooo boring and underwhelming. Still better then 90% of shit getting released today, but its a low point for the band for sure.

Also either way, they should definietly stop at this point.

you could've just posted any album from radiohead

They really ought to try something different. Shorter songs, a key change once in awhile, a new stylistic color.
Fear Inoculum felt like what a really talented Tool tribute band might come up were they to record an album of originals.
I couldn't even finish the whole thing.

not my problem, Fear Innoculum songs were amazing live

and they're working on butchering Opiate, aren't they? thats my favorite album next to undertow, sucks to see and hear

take hallucinatory drug, and re-listen

11/10

they really weren't. It's a borefest and the cool drums get repetetive after a while.