/wpop/

Metric edition. Formentera is OUT NOW!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fxAIn2OOpwI
Previous thread: >>>NEW POP SONGS

Attached: metric_broadbent_1599_b.jpg (2500x1752, 281.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEsr5Mm3JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why dont americans use the metric system

early and hijacked thread

Because of their huge ego. Americans want to be different than the rest of the world. Metric is superior in every way.

Attached: 1629551319416.jpg (1427x628, 118.83K)

OP, there are some songs in your pasta that are months old, don't you think that you should clean that up a little next time you plan on hijacking a thread? just a thought

Just stop being slow bitchnigger

we use that word here

i was awaiting for the recent events, which you removed, and the thread hadn't yet hit bump limit, also, no need to use racist terms on here, you're not impressing anyone and it's against the rules

>he believes he only has the right to make these threads

>bitchigger
wow babe i'm so impressed let me suck your cock

He is not the OP, dummy

you're free to make all kinds of shit up, but we both know i never made that claim, now, do you want to address my main point about the 'new pop music' section or do you want to flind shit all night? I'd prefer if we talked about music, how about you?
i was asking a question to OP and he replied to me, i'm sure you understand that it's simple to believe OP did reply to me

this general is already shit

good job faggoms

faggoms

(You)

Attached: 1655318250406.jpg (1920x1440, 302.86K)

Faggom (you)

Attached: 1657265989039.jpg (697x1080, 104.96K)

Do you think lavren shaves down there?

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T192116.590.jpg (499x614, 26.52K)

It's not yet. It's just a butthurt shitposter that was stopped through a pre-emptive strike from making a troll thread and now he's trying to make drama.

>yet
i'll pray for you, user. You seem to be the only sensible one here.

Post Metric songs
youtube.com/watch?v=cEsr5Mm3JfE

Attached: emily.jpg (1440x960, 87.32K)

my suggestion is to keep the 'new pop music' section of the OP limited to a specific timeframe, for example
>new pop songs this month
starting on the 1st of the month, we simply add new songs throughout the month and start over every month
>new pop songs in the last 30 days
this would take some more time and energy from the people making the OPs, as they'd have to periodicaly go through all the links to take a look at the date at which they were put online
>'new pop music'
the actual format appears to have become stale, i don't think lots of people actualy go through the list as it becomes bloated with lots of songs that are sometimes months old, i think that keeping only a few links in there would make the chances of people clicking the links go up
that's what you're assuming, all i said in the other thread was that the OP i was about to post would rustle some jimmies, if you want i can post the text in here and then you can form an opinion, until then, you're just making up bullshit