WAAAHHH!!! CHAD DOESN'T LIKE ME!!!! IT'S SO HARD BEING A 31-YEAR-OLD WOMAN!!!!

WAAAHHH!!! CHAD DOESN'T LIKE ME!!!! IT'S SO HARD BEING A 31-YEAR-OLD WOMAN!!!!

Attached: mitski.jpg (1024x732, 75.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just millennial things

>IT'S SO HARD BEING A 31-YEAR-OLD WOMAN!!!!
well it really is. getting old as a woman sucks a lot more than getting old as a man

absolute big nostril smellin crater face head ass broad

>getting old as a woman sucks a lot more than getting old as a man
Because being a man has always been terrible

Let's see your face.
Getting old sucks, period.

are you a girl?

How can a female singer be that ugly? If she had a good voice or was a talent songwriter i would understand, but she is just souless. At least Grimes has a personality

I'm a 31 year old man and I went from getting laid/having to ghost girls on the first date all the time to girls flat up leaving within 20 minutes of meeting me/ghosting me

What happened bros? I'm still in same exact shape...I guess my face just got old and I became more of a faggot via the SJW subconscious programming on me

If he posted his face it wouldn't matter if he looked decent, you would still call him ugly.

Try to look less like a caveman lmao

Being a single 30 year old woman is hard, for the same reason that being homeless or addicted to drugs is hard.

No way you fucking think Grimes is better lmao get your ears checked

>At least Grimes has a personality
of a used toilet

Attached: 1633512948341.jpg (500x750, 42.57K)

At least she makes interesting and original stuff and not embarasing shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=u_hDHm9MD0I
"WAAAH I'M AN ASIAN PIG AND CHAD PREFERS WHITE WOMEN I SUFFER"

bruh

Attached: 8.png (1400x194, 51.03K)

WAAAAAHHH!! STACY DOESN'T LIKE ME!!!! IT'S SO HARD BEING A 25 YEAR OLD MAN

The difference is that men eventually grow out of that shit once they hit a certain age. Women don't.

Being raised by CIAniggers makes you soulless

Lmao men absolutely don't

>Japanese Breakfast is older than Mitski
>Mitski looks like a 40-50 year old compared to her
She can't even do MUH ASIAN excuse

The difference is that men are usually ridiculed for saying or singing stuff like that. People make fun of Thom Yorke all the time for Creep but i've never seen someone saying how ridiculous that song his and she wasn't even that young when she made it.

WAAAH! GIRLS WON'T GIVE ME SEX! IT'S SO HARD BEING AN INCEL!

This. Imagine that videoclip with an ugly incel (with it's basically what Mitski is) kissing his own hand because stacy don't want him and prefers a better looking dude. This shit would never be taken seriously. Mitski and the ugly bitches that listen to that shit needs to be skinned alive

Attached: business-concept-pet-dog-using-laptop-computer-smart-41372314.jpg (1300x957, 83.81K)

dude 80% of music is about men not having the women they want

cmon man that's a bit much :/

I decided to check her out and heard her meekly sing "the planet was destroyed by global warming" and instantly noted out.

Have some personality niggah

the grimesfag, everyone

good.

There's layers to that and there is also subtlety. When it's all over your face like that videoclip it just gets sad and embarassing, specially when she is complaining about race preferences, like, get over yourself you fat gook.