Eric Clapton has a new song out but tolerant 20 year old white liberal women need to remind everyone that he said...

Eric Clapton has a new song out but tolerant 20 year old white liberal women need to remind everyone that he said something racist while drunk 65 years ago and also laugh at his dead son.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-09-20-56-16~2.png (720x701, 141.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGo9aMoAcBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eric clapton has a new song but op needs to remind everyone about what the sjws are doing

Welcome to Any Forums

Eric hasn’t had a good song in the lifespan of your straw-woman

YA GOT ME ON MY KNEES LILA

Who the fuck listens to Eric Clapton in 2022

Eric Clapton has always fucking sucked as an artist and Ginger Baker is responsible for his success

and Jack Bruce too, forgot that part because I was too mad about anyone thinking Eric Clapton didn't totally fucking suck

Czech'd and Jack Bruce-pilled. Thank you for not leaving him out. Absolute beast of a bass player

clapton is a disgusting human being, dont care.

Cool blog faggot

Attached: AD82F86C-6A22-45C3-A374-A1040B767FE9.jpg (720x694, 84.84K)

N

Clapton sucks

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-09-22-34-20~2.png (720x249, 48.28K)

Why? No hipster appeal?

youtube.com/watch?v=EGo9aMoAcBM

>all these trannies itt seething about Clapton

Are there really this many of them on Any Forums?

What's wrong with Clapton? I've heard he's an asshole but who cares, his guitar playing is legendary.

He's extremely run of the mill, there's not a single are he excels in where he's not eclipsed by other blues guitarists

Whatever bro. Grow up and call me when Layla isn't great guitar playing.

You grow up bitch fuck you I'm cool

ok i'm sorry

Don't care about Clapton much, and he is overrated beyond belief, but all his material up to about 1970 was great. And the fact that he keeps pissing off woketards and trannies on twitter is just the cherry on top.