A based racist's take on rock history

Why do libtards insist that rock is "Black music"? It's been a White-dominated genre for over half a century. Literally the only significant contribution Blacks made to the genre was the 12 bar, which became irrelevant after 1968 or so.

Ask any person you meet which artists they think of when they think of rock music. They'll give you names like Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, Queen, Pink Floyd, Ozzy Osbourne, Rush, Guns n' Roses, Nirvana, etc. Maybe if they're especially old they'll say The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, maybe if they're especially young they'll say Green Day and Fall Out Boy, but there's virtually no chance they'll say fucking BB King and Little Richard.

What's especially irritating about this is that, generally, not even Blacks themselves will make this claim. It's a meme promulgated by White libtards who worship Blacks, and it's profoundly cringeworthy.

Attached: Nirvana.jpg (976x549, 109.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veGV5aWPtQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nftncTMcZ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbfnh1oVTk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Bait really.jpg (625x626, 63.5K)

nwords can't invent anything so we have to give them participation trophies prizes n shit

The takeaway there is that the broad spectrum of progressives/liberals/leftists/et al are absolute cockmongling retards and should be memed savagely and relentlessly into suicide and posthumously memed upon for seven generations.

Attached: 1649555054782.jpg (1024x1020, 153.67K)

>calling yourself 'based' unprompted
Jesus fuck you're pathetic.

My racist credentials speak for themselves, faggot.

You gotta admit, though. That IS pretty based.

based and factual

I think black people influenced rock music in some ways but everybody heavily exaggerates what they did

people mix up the 1950s genre "rock n' roll" with actual, real world "rock music", that's the problem.

My point exactly.
It is an overwhelmingly White style of music, with a small amount of Black participation, particularly at its infancy

where did these jigaboos get their instruments? they surely didnt invent them themselves, whites created rock n roll.

cope faggot

MUH BANJO
MUH PENTATONICS
MUH BO DIDDLY AFRICAN RHYTHMS
/Jack White

black people were early pioneers of rock but seemed to lose interest for some reason

>Why do libtards insist that rock is "Black music"?
do they? who are these nefarious libtards insisting this? Are they any different than raceTards reeeeeing about imaginary evils?

Attached: REEE.jpg (640x640, 109.49K)

I think nowadays black people just invented everything

>imaginary evils
That's a weird way of saying increased crime rates, decreased property values, and low social trust, but ok.

>Why do libtards insist that rock is "Black music"?
Because rock music was born out of black music. Rock music is very much a white genre but it came from black R&B music from the 1940s, all of the earliest examples of rock music are from black musicians:
youtube.com/watch?v=veGV5aWPtQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nftncTMcZ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbfnh1oVTk0
By the mid 1950s, many white musicians like Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Carl Perkins, etc. would start taking this new style of raucous R&B and fuse it with country influences to create Rockabilly but you also had prominent black rock artists like Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Little Richard, etc.

Yeah sure, rock has been HEAVILY dominated by white artists since the 1960s and there hasn't been much black influence on the genre since but it's blatant ignorance to act as if black people did nothing or to downplay their significance when they helped create the genre. Also, Jimi Hendrix is arguably the most influential rock guitarist of all time.

literally same shit my friend

Saying that black people invented rock music is like saying white people invented basketball. Even if it's true, it's not relevant, and nobody cares.