People laughed at the possibility of a vinyl resurgence. It's only a matter of time, lads

People laughed at the possibility of a vinyl resurgence. It's only a matter of time, lads.

Attached: tapes.jpg (696x442, 72.91K)

Guarantee Spotify on my phone pumped through $8 earbuds sounds better

You can't use cassettes as a poor excuse for decor, so no. Also the packaging will never be as good simply because they are smaller

>she thinks its about sound "quality" or fidelity
xdddddddddddd
its about sound qualiti-es and aesthetics, look at that chad green cassette, you just knows it has a gritty but velvety sound.

Cassettes are for retards

>smaller
That's a benefit for me, personally. I like smaller items and I live in a shoebox.

Analogue > digital

Vinyl is overpriced and takes up too much space anyway.

This happens every few years. And then everyone puts out a landfill of ambient and bedroom rock tapes and people stop buying. It’s over before you know it

Well you type like a Discord furry so I've basically won this argument. Are you the type that grooms children or the type that actually is a child?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>pops and crackles in your path
>skips, stutters and jumps in your path

>fucked up tape speed in your path

Aye true. Oddly enough though, I never experienced it.

>buying plastic shit
>buying music in physical medium
No

It would be nice as long as it comes back as cheap as it used to be. I'm not a fan of digital media and I like having physical stuff. I was never fond of CDs, vinyl's pricey and takes up more room.

Nothing like getting the tape wrapped around the capstan and roller and not being able to get the door open.

Attached: 1530999873189.jpg (358x277, 16.43K)

I miss it, lads.

unless someone starts making decent tape heads again, no.

That'll probably come as demand increases. Look at the tidal wave of quality record players that re-emerged once vinyl made its comeback.

Would be nice. I used to like my cassettes. They got lost when we moved home years ago.

heard recess might be coming out with things shaped like cassette tapes

hope they do, would get the aesthetics with none of the crackles

They’ve already made a resurgence. Most “dungeon synth”, vaporwave, raw black and death metal, power electronics, noise, bedroom pop, and other funderground hipster ‘SOOMer genres all get shitty tape releases on BRANDcamp which then get scalped by looser hebes who then resell them in DiscZOGs for hundreds of dollars. These modern tapes are even shittier quality than tapes made in the 80s. I’ve got death metal tapes from back then that have retained their “quality” over the span of nearly 40 years now whereas the faggoty bedroom kvlt kiddy krap dubbed in 2010 ends up crapping out after just a few years. It’s an even better soulless SOOMer gimmick for ZOOMer subhumans than the 180 grain vinyl meme. Fuck this shit is so god damn fake and gay I can’t even believe that it’s happeninvjvh.

Attached: 4E40ABB3-D9B3-4667-A456-0487FC7AB009.jpg (500x359, 16.97K)

Glad to hear recess get mentioned here

As much as I like the OG cassette style, I hope they go with the thinner card style so I can carry it in my wallet/jacket/pocket

Underground niggas need to work on their game.

No one makes quality Type II or Type IV tape anymore.