I think very little of /mu. Same threads all the time. Worshipping K-POP and Taylor Swift...

I think very little of /mu. Same threads all the time. Worshipping K-POP and Taylor Swift, fukin Michael Gira and Deathrgips...

Do any of you ACTUALLY RECOGNIZE this album cover I posted and realize how fucken epic of good album it is?

NO. You just a bunch of zoomers listening to retarded K-POP. HOW OBVIOUS.

Attached: just_mustard_heart_under_1024x1024.jpg (600x600, 69.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tv0Z4DSymqw
youtube.com/watch?v=KybHptA_Kr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont see no titties

Bro I listened to it just today. Ireland is really putting out some interesting stuffs

That album sucks my dick. Too noisy

OP here. I love You bro

MERZBAU is too noisy. This is pure love-juice

Damn, user, thanks for sharing. I'm only 2 tracks in and this shit is blowing me away. Anymore recs?
All I have for you is this one French coldwave-y track from 1990. New Wave was over at that point, but they didn't get the memo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tv0Z4DSymqw

i haven't listened to that particular album yet, but had listened to "Wednesday"

saw them live, never heard them before that. It was nice!

Oh I didn't know they released an album, their debut was kinda good
Now fuck off, tourist, you're right in the general sentiment but your post reeks of newfag, OP o.O

>post reeks of newfag

I may be and newfag i may be a olderthanyourgrandparentscombinedfag here. Just shut up and reccomend something that will blow me away more than this album. I dare You

In Shade is my favorite track from this album, what about you anons

DIfferent vibe and colors but listen the track to the end whole - it might fit You

youtube.com/watch?v=KybHptA_Kr0

Holy fuck thanks user this is great

>Just shut up and reccomend something that will blow me away more than this album. I dare You
NTA but here's this.

Attached: earth2.jpg (1280x720, 192.34K)

Better than anything Deftones could have get released XD

still

I don't follow music in [current year], just singles, once the year is finished I lurk for new music and I start making a retrospective year end chart, right now I'm making the 2021 one so I can't rec you new albums, but 2020 was great so I hope you like this

Attached: a0562563247_10.jpg (1200x1200, 322.61K)

OP here
tanx I\ll givr it a listen

not that user but dubs confirm this album is great