This album is so fucking awesome!

This album is so fucking awesome!

Attached: 71JOfcqjjgL._SL1205_.jpg (1205x1192, 159.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z-nxAYhGw
youtube.com/watch?v=54sEMKGXq5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed!!!

I AM A VICTIM OF THE SCIENCE AGE
A CHILD OF THE STORM, WHOA YEAH

I'M YOUR ICE CREAM MAN
STOP ME WHEN I'M PASSIN BYYYYYYYY

As is *most* of Van Halen's catalog.

best debut in all of music

Attached: 0ee7c3205e25923b89261b8bd1672a22.jpg (500x500, 83.59K)

It really is. It was mind blowing at the time. The tone. the rhythm. the precision. the harmonics. the tone. really was lightening in a bottle there for awhile...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z-nxAYhGw

Attached: dragon:snake.jpg (1142x828, 115.47K)

The balls it took for that time for an unknown new band to make their debut a double album, and to convince a major label to release it that way.

This guitar was used to record several of the tracks on VH 1

Attached: EVHDestroy.jpg (700x715, 155.86K)

wasn't it used on wacf?

Pretty sure that was a replica (suposedly give to him by Chris Holmes of WASP) cuz he destroyed the first with a chain saw or something.

Attached: EVH2.jpg (1200x800, 329.21K)

First three albums are GOAT!
Liberation is GOAT!

>First three albums are GOAT!
>Fairwarning is the best album

youtube.com/watch?v=54sEMKGXq5Q

Attached: HUH?.png (872x724, 674.47K)

fair warning is a great album and is the most experimental of the DLR era. i don't really have anything bad to say about it, but 1 and 2 are just better

why are the guitars mixed hard left though

That was Ted Templeman and Donn Landee's idea. they thought Edward was powerful enough to carry an entire channel himself and they were right...

Attached: EVH3.jpg (500x350, 44.25K)

He never stopped doing this, did he? Is there any Van Halen tracks with any more than 1 guitar track even? The rhythm always drops out when he solos I'm pretty sure

>guitars
pretty much the entire album is one guitar raw/live. There are only like 2 or 3 overbubs on the entire album.

Attached: vanhalen.jpg (575x443, 116.18K)

>Is there any Van Halen tracks with any more than 1 guitar track even?
yes, overtime he overdubbed more- especially with Hagar. Fair Warning has a few for sure.

One of the best dad rock records for sure. Eddie's guitar tone still makes me cream to this day