>peepee poo poo!!
farts
burps
>rock bad, im le real music man
>badabi bup bap badip bup
guitar solo
>drugs bad! hippies owned ebin style
dies of cancer 30 years before lou reed, bowie and several other drug users

Attached: 1492790850756.jpg (1280x720, 92.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based allah finding this man annoying

I can't stand people who make le funny music. Zappa, Talking Heads, Mike Patton, just insufferable shit.

these people have no soul

How does it feel to be boring?

Talking Heads isn't 'le funny', it's just fun.
I also haven't heard anything from Zappa I really like either, though. The most I ever play from him is his straight-up jazz fusion records and they're pretty wallpaperish.

dilate

LEAVE!
NOW!
I AM SICK TO DEATH OF TROLLS LIKE YOU!

Attached: Stop posting this shit.jpg (500x645, 88.83K)

imagine being filtered this hard, though, to be expected out of someone born in 20XX

Based. Fuck this talentless hack, can't believe morons and pseuds still think this bullshit pre-made CIA muzak is something even close to art

youtube.com/watch?v=_q0nImsfMvE
Shut the fuck up, nerd. I don't like his retarded pee-pee poo-poo shit either, but if you're saying he never wrote a good song you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. He arranged the rest of the instruments in this track, as well.

Meh 5/10 tops

Czech'd, and taste is subjective. I bet you're one of those guys who writes off Maggot Brain as "just pentatonic wankery" and misses the point entirely. It's ok, you don't have to like everything, but when I see dipshits throw around phrases like "talentless hack" and deal only in hyperbole it makes me just disregard all of their opinions and no nuanced discussion of music/artists can take place, and isn't that the point of this board?

Take your meds

What single part of my post seemed schizophrenic? Are you actually retarded?

No, I "liked" it and rated it a 5/10, it's an ok tune, I didn't consider it shit. What bothers me immensely is that this type of stuff gets astroturfed (Zappa wasn't a nobody from an x town in the middle of nowhere who made his way playing) and gets public appraise when it really isn't anything out of the ordinary. It's not genious in any way. The poo poo pee pee shit just makes it worse.

man why you two fighting over such stupid shit lol

I love how Zappa has so many hidden gems in his discography.
Listen Eat that Question

Thanks Borat

zappa was at the right time at the right place and he never put much effort into his rock stuff since he always wanted to go full composer

>da hippies were lying to youuu!!