At job interview

>at job interview
>going extremely well, interviewer says I'm basically guaranteed to get the job
>"one last question before you go... what's one song that describes you?"
>blurt out Human Sadness because it's my favorite song in general
>try my best to quickly explain how the song actually has a positive message
>"wow that's a very interesting choice user, I've never heard but I'm excited to listen to it after this!"
>remember on my way home that the first line of the song is literally "put money in my hand and I will do the things you want me to"
needless to say I didn't get the job

Attached: 1657388479771.jpg (1024x954, 51.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Da9sc6YDBo&ab_channel=pservin69
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based thing you did. Leave a 1 star review for them now.

My answer would have been an instrumental song. Means a lot to me, would be inscrutable for them.

>what's one song that describes you?
I have no idea how to answer this since there are no songs to fully describe me. The closest possible would be The Mayor of Simpleton because I'm a massive moron and dropped out of college after one semester of actual classes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Da9sc6YDBo&ab_channel=pservin69

Attached: 7068036.jpg (600x545, 112.16K)

>Being honest about your actual feelings during a job interview
user I…

kek

ITT: things that definitely happened

Lots of companies these days don't even have normal job interviews. Last job all I had to do was say what hours I was up for and how I would respond to certain situations.

I've flubbed so many job interviews by being honest. People always say fake it til you make it but I don't like lying

>what's one song that describes you?"
what kind of shit ass question is that for a fucking job interview

679 by fetty wap
or 1 900 by speed gang

this
sounds like a shit company, you dodged a bullet OP

Job interviews are the worst. That's why I like Amazon. No interview, no resume, just pick the shift you want, pass the background check and drug test and you're good. It's a good opportunity if you're not a pussy

>"one last question before you go... what's one song that describes you?"
if that actually happened i'd simply leave the interview and ask to speak to their HR department and rip them up
imagine not getting offered a position you are qualified for because your favorite song doesn't check the right boxes

user that's all retail jobs, not just amazon. I didn't need a resume when I signed up to [store]

But why do they need the fake answer? Surely they know everyone is lying, the only reason I can think of is that knowing what they would like to be told and being able to tell it to them in a convincing manner shows you have the ""soft skills"" (I know, I hate corporate babble too) needed to function in the workplace

>and how I would respond to certain situations
it's called a behavioral interview. employers realized the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. also they are testing whether you're lying as it's obvious if you're scrambling to make a up a BS story you think they want to hear and if you're telling a real story
t. recruiter

that's for shitty warehouse positions. if you want to work in the headquarters or corporate office it's extremely rigorous and probably has like 4 different interviews you have to do

>t. recruiter
Your job is a fake job and in my world you'd be starving under a bridge.

People like you need to be homeless.

gonna cry because you got denied from a job you wanted? sorry you're autistic and can't handle answering questions

I never had a job because I never wanted one. Just pointing out that your work is not real and if there were more people like me you'd be starving to death

you seem VERY upset. did a recruiter fuck your oneitis at a party? is that why you're so mad?

>more people like me
There's already way too many fat useless NEETs

>t. recruiter
why don't you get a real job

Stop being afraid of losing your "job", retard.

Then suffer. They will jew you out anyways when it is most opportunistic for them to do so, so who cares?

well I got the job so I must have succeded.

damn i should have expected Any Forums to be full of bitter seething neets mad that they didn't get the job they applied for
keep crying, it's funny

I just fucked up a Lowe's interview doing this not too long ago. Had already been there before a few years back, but I was in a rough spot so I jumped the gun a bit. Shouldn't have even bothered, place is another worthless "yes man" factory. I'm not a bullshitter unless I really need to be one, and this wasn't the case. Trash job, retard managers who don't know their ass from their elbow, you can have that shit. Should have just stayed in security till I figured it all out

I've never applied for a job

then stop crying pussy

>never had a job because i never wanted one
Posted from a public library, living behind a gas station by a dumpster. Some good scraps in that dumpster i bet.

I'm just pointing out that being a recruiter is not a real job, that's all. Trades or college, you're going to work as an apprentice and you'll eventually be employed, provided you actually know something. Outside of these jobs, what you have is menial shit that doesn't need much selection. There are too many fake jobs and useless people out there doing no actual work.

I worked at a Home Depot for a while, same experience. Everyone there was either depressed or braindead or both. Glad I GTFO, my current job is way better by comparison even if it is a general pain in the ass