Albums similar to this?

Attached: download (17).jpg (225x224, 5.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGqmv8TmauE
youtube.com/watch?v=OL1qj300zdM
oxygenfad.bandcamp.com/album/fakecore-producer-go-home
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmo7nEPoCak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who must go?

Venetian Snares - Traditional Synthesizer Music
u-Ziq - Lunatic Harness
Dwaallicht - Welkin
Flashbulb - Kirlian Selections (more classical influence)
The Tuss - Rushup Edge

xanopticon - liminal space

based dwaallicht and flashbulb enjoyer
other stuff is good too of course but i never see those other two mentioned here

i might as well rec Cristoph De Babalon's If You're Into it, I'm out of it for being dark drum and bass stuff that's manic like this record is

of course. there's a ton of great IDM/breakcore tracks from lesser known people on SoundCloud if you look around too.

nice, haven't checked out soundcloud yet (only some bandcamp), it's nice seeing another person into the style, a lot of good tunes out there

Thanks

not the same user, and haven't listened yet, but just wanted to say thanks for the cool thread bros

nice to see stuff stuff that isn't angry ranting on this site

Attached: 2343928.jpg (455x454, 42.48K)

bleeps threads are usually pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=AGqmv8TmauE

idk what bleeps threads are but ill take your word for it

and thanks for the tune

bleep bloops are just a cheeky way of describing left field electronic music. listening to another Bill Laswell record that's pretty good too, but without the breakbeats
youtube.com/watch?v=OL1qj300zdM

The poor mans Squarepusher
>2006
Still holds up
oxygenfad.bandcamp.com/album/fakecore-producer-go-home

From the old Aphextwin message board. Oxygenfad used to be really popular on MySpace and Soulseek in the early 00's. The cunt even predicted the shift in American music from rock bands to DJs.

Never came to Australia but they used to play his stuff at warehouse parties in Melbourne

>posted 2003-12-11
>"IDM is cheap to make,easy to tour with, and can be merched up. Everyone will be able to enjoy it for one reason or another. IDM also has no age or gender associated with it."

Attached: aphextwinnu.jpg (506x446, 53.27K)

ah i had a feeling that's what you meant

anyone here see kraftwerk on their most recent tour?

>yeah m8 welcome to plaistow flex out

Attached: 1515741317238.jpg (766x864, 129.75K)

On the subject of Dwaallicht, anything Reid W. Dunn has produced, especially under his Wisp moniker. Man's a genius.

Attached: artist_36457[1].jpg (250x289, 35.83K)

cool post thanks for sharing

actually been thinking about this a lot lately and Oxygen put into better words than I could

though it seems we skipped over the "classy eleet" phase and skipped straight to festival trap

at our events, anything that doesn't attract that "dance and be a slut at clubs" vibe is a non-starter, but i'll kill myself before becoming baby-EDC

where do y'all see this intersection happening in the future?

i think industrial EBM like maenad has some legs in this area, but curious about your thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmo7nEPoCak

this