ITT - Post an album where the most popular/"acclaimed" track isn't the actual best

I'll start
>most popular/acclaimed - time of the season
>actual best track - hung up on a dream

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 109.1K)

The actual best track is care of cell 44

i agree

>most popular: breathe/time/money
>actual best: us and them

Attached: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png (300x300, 48.57K)

>Most popular track: Wouldn't Be Nice
>Most acclaimed track: God Only Knows
>Actual best track: I Just Wasn't Made For These Times

Attached: pet sounds.jpg (500x500, 78.61K)

>most popular/acclaimed - stars
>actual best track - i'd like your hair long / i hate it too

Attached: ypaa.jpg (1481x1489, 197.11K)

beechwood park

yes
Any color you like
caroline no

>popular song: darlin
>actual good song: let the wind blow / arent you glad

Attached: Wild_honey_beach_boys.jpg (300x300, 166.23K)

why is it blue instead of green

my fav is brief candles. i listen to it after every breakup

Op here
Actually imo the #1 position is tied among care of cell 44 / beechwood park / hung up on a dream

That's also a top tier pick user

not really into pink floyd or this album but i really like the great gig in the sky.

Brief Candles and For no One give me that same sad breakup vibe :(

actually that reminds me, one time a few years back i tripped on 2cb with my ex who i'd broken up with only a week before (don't ask me why, i have no fucking idea), we listened to this album and i literally hallucinated literal tiny gems of memory and started crying. made me kinda appreciate the beauty of the intense sadness following a breakup.

what's the point of this thread? to show how much of a le eric contrarian you are?

all the results for you'd prefer an astronaut on google images are slightly different shades of green for some reason. this is the most high res pic i could find so i use it even though the shade is off

>you can only like whatever song the record label wants to promote

>most popular/acclaimed - Dum Surfer
>actual best track - Emergency blimp
Hung up on a dream is so overrated by internet nerds, there are several tracks that mog that song HARD
Now this is a good song, Maybe after he's gone and This will be our year are the other 2 best songs

Attached: OOZ.jpg (600x600, 66.26K)

No, sometimes you just like some other song which you find underrated on an album dominated by very acclaimed songs. People also explain why they like other songs and i like to read about it. Don't you have one?

odyssey being misspelled on the album cover is some spinal tap shit lol. this band got done dirty, it's good that it's finally appreciated as a classic these days. one of the best 60s psychedelic rock albums.

>most popular - buddy holly/say it ain't so
>acclaimed - only in dreams
>actual best track - world has turned and left me here

Attached: blue albumlb.jpg (1394x1400, 133.12K)

Most acclaimed track: Teen Pregnancy
Actual best track: Venus Death Trap

Attached: 802883-38377-3898FF943897D2389-38823-98F93-328939R288932.jpg (700x700, 49.75K)

god i hate weezer. "cringe" isn't a word i use often but their lyrics are cringey beyond belief, especially pinkerton

The most dirty it got did is the label making them change "Care of Cell 69" to 44