Did teen girls love Davy Jones *in spite of* him being a tiny manlet or was it out of pity for it?

Did teen girls love Davy Jones *in spite of* him being a tiny manlet or was it out of pity for it?

Attached: the-monkees-33682537-800-600.jpg (800x600, 229.77K)

I think they found him cute and cuddly

is the guy on the left the stranger things kid?

who makes this kind of post

Yes

Incels mostly, also tourists from Any Forums

women were a lot less picky about looks back then, they were still quite sexually repressed and wanted a man with "charm" and sercurity. look at the beatles

Jack Harlow is 180cm and ugly. What the fuck are you niggers even talking about?

????
Women would still be all over the beatles. They are famous musicians.

Fun fact: Davy was originally supposed to be the drummer because he had actual experience with drums, but the producers moved him up front because they thought he was too short to be seen in the back.

I'm saying you could not market a band that looks like the beatles at teenage girls today. Women expect more.

you sound insane

They are handsome "enough" to make it work when combined with fame, money, and musical skill.

Attached: tumblr_oidrf6tQfE1sk9evxo1_500.png (500x462, 135.42K)

I disagree. A band that looks like the beatles or the monkees would be popular with indie girls (do they still exist?) and not the general public.

Bruh bitches go crazy over Post Malone, not to mention every butt ugly trap rapper to shit out a hit song.
If anything standards have gone down.

I'm guessing you're a girl that stans the beatles and you got upset because I said they're not good looking.

Only betas worry about "manlet." No one else gives a fuck.

George was seriously so handsome but you're wrong about the other beatles being perceived as handsome. boy bands that women like just have extremely different looks in like every decade, you can't compare how the beatles looked to what 1D looked like or the kpop fags that are popular today

Attached: georgec.jpg (258x449, 35.73K)

that guy would be posting on incel forums as of 2022

nice projection blind fag

I'm not, but i'm guessing your a guy using your mid tier looks as an excuse to not try with women.

Neither.
In the 60s girls went ga ga over anybody with a British accent, all thanks to The Beatles and Rolling Stones.