This faggot knows how to play 3 songs

this faggot knows how to play 3 songs
>boring soft arpeggio "pretty" guitar song
>unimaginative braindead metal riff
>uninventive drum pattern tapped out on his thighs and with his feet
what exactly is the appeal? and why do so many retards with a bit of technical ability have no clue how to put any of it to use and make something that's actually creative and worthy of being called art?

Attached: channels4_profile (1).jpg (900x900, 95.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sT-758KXz4s
youtube.com/watch?v=eXqPYte8tvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rob scallon is shit. he is not capable of creating interesting music.

youtube guitarists are cancer. they figured out that they could game the system just by making flashy solos that have nothing to do with coherent composition or anything of that sort.

why do off-center bridges trigger me so much?

because unlike a retard, you have an eye for aesthetics

>call yourself "metal" youtuber
>all you play is core riffs and djent
explain this phenomenon

he beat the algorythm and now he gets shoved in everyones face plus clickbait I hate his depressed faggoty numale skinnyfat bullshit its anti music go listen to organ blender

this video made me feel bad for him
youtube.com/watch?v=sT-758KXz4s

Attached: JUST.jpg (961x1280, 211.96K)

instant soi just add camera

Wtf is up with those frets? How do you play chords on that?

Just like on any other guitar. It takes almost no time to get used to fanned frets.

His videos showcasing different weird instruments are pretty cool, but yeah, he hasnt made a good song in years

the thing i hate most about him is his faggy fucking hat

No idea who this guy is but it's depressing how much I look like him. I don't wanna be a pasty white fat pussy but this is the hand I was dealt

Not that user, but basically fanned frets are designed to improve fret intonation. I hate them too.

Are you balding like he is

his videos are highly informative and I'm glad he focused on showcasing cool instruments. The reality is being a good composer is immensely hard if you are making guitar-centric music. I mean, can any of you mention one (1) single YouTube guitarist that makes good songs?

I unironically like his Djent song though

Ewan Dobson - Time 2
youtube.com/watch?v=eXqPYte8tvc

>His videos showcasing different weird instruments are pretty cool
true but i always cringe at him. the people he features in them are a hundred times more interesting. i also feel like he makes those videos in large partto make it seem like he's super good at learning new instruments to impress his zoomer fanboys, when in fact anyone who plays an instrument could play those instruments with the level of proficiency he has

>8 stringed instrument
>not a mandolin
Bro, do you even 8 string?

i hate his forced, pushed out laugh

>can any of you mention one (1) single YouTube guitarist that makes good songs?
Dave Simpson. he also plays circles around scallon

this is the only type of 8 string i respect

Attached: Screenshot_20220709_230252.jpg (1080x1442, 767.38K)

would you rather be a chocolaty black ripped king?