Rapes multiple children in his own themepark

>rapes multiple children in his own themepark
>career nosedives
>I'M LE STRANGER IN MOSCOW I'M LE SAD
This man was such a lunatic

Attached: wackojacko.jpg (374x500, 23.15K)

>This man was such a lunatic
his fans are almost worse. Watch them defend gay pedophile Michael Jackson even in this thread!

Attached: rs_1024x759-190314141814-1024-r.-kelly-michael-jackson-fans.jpg (1024x759, 318.62K)

His music wasn't even good LOL

Princechads stay winning

Attached: prince-650.jpg (650x430, 66.09K)

This.
Such a shame Any Forums is being controlled by those freaks, Any Forums used to hate this pedophile but now all we have are MJ fans and i'm pretty sure they're all underage.

Sage goes in all fields

Attached: sage-shutterstock_13411165.jpg (2872x2965, 1.48M)

His discography is overrated
>Off The Wall
Some few good tracks like Off The Wall, Rock With You and Girflriend, but generally meh, too much fillers! A problem seen in his entire career
>Thriller
Some great tracks (Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller), the rest are fillers and that awful song with Faul
>Bad
The title says it all. Although title track and Smooth Criminal are undeniable classics, the rest falls short, and Man in The Mirror is just flat out bizarre, self indulgent and arrogant coming from a man with a dubious personality at best, so "holier than thou".
>Dangerous
Well, there is like 3 hits on this album and they're not even that good, MJ is showing signs of degradation and the production isn't brilliant anymore, Quincy Jones is severely missed.
>HIStory
Here he fell off hard, just one hit and that song in particular is filled with bizarre anti-semitic remarks that probably hurt a lot of people back then, so unnecessary.
>Invicible
The most expensive album of all time and for what? Just pure shit all the way through, not a single recognizable track
So overall i would say he had just 2 good albuns and the rest is mediocre at best.

>rapes multiple children in his own themepark

proof?

>>rapes multiple children in his own themepark
that's a pretty big claim, got any proof of it?

>gets investigated by the FBI
>they find nothing
>gets 10 charges and stands trial for allegedly molesting a child
>gets acquitted on ALL counts
>further lawsuits dismissed because of lack of evidence

Literally no evidence at all but people will still say he's guilty because of tabloid bullshit
Any Forumstards will stand with people like Mark Kozelek and Ariel Pink against cancel culture wokeness but then engage in said cancel culture by saying MJ is a pedophile. So which is it Any Forums? Do you hate cancel culture or do you love it?

Pedophile or not, his music sucks.

we just like to use cancel culture to our own ends. we like cishet white male conservatives but hate blacks and other minorities. so when its a conservatard getting cancelled we say cancel culture is evil but when its against a minority group we think is displacing us we use it to our own ends

This, this thread completely debunked his legacy.

>we just like to use cancel culture to our own ends
midwit moment. it's tards like you that the world is a deplorable place right now

"I didn't question it, because he was my boss and you just do what you're supposed to do, but I would wonder. And they had it all over in the main house, there was a rose room, it was up there. They had it in train room, which was kind of like an attic; they had that up there. It was in every room, the soldier room. It was in drawers. Sometimes it was on counters. Sometimes they would find it on the golf carts that Michael would take out to drive around," she said.

The maid claims she also saw books on masturbation in the bedroom and one time Jackson asked her to laminate photos of naked babies and put them in his room for "decoration". But most disturbing was a large collection of VHS cassettes McManus believes contained intimate footage the star filmed with children in the 1990s. She believes the singer - who died a decade ago from drug abuse - hid the damaging material from police by storing it in a movie projection theatre away from the main house on the sprawling Neverland ranch.

While McManus admits she never actually saw the contents of the tapes, she says Jackson's behaviour and the shroud of secrecy placed on the tapes left her convinced of their sinister nature. "The way he was and what I saw and then hearing what I heard, I believe it to be true He always had a camera on him taking pictures of the boys, kids. It was always the boys. That's all that's really there."

>While McManus admits she never actually saw the contents of the tapes, she says Jackson's behaviour and the shroud of secrecy placed on the tapes left her convinced of their sinister nature

so nothing, ok

>IGNORES ALL THE OTHER CRAZY SHIT THIS MOTHERFUCKER DID
Classic MJ cultist behaviour

no one's denying he wasn't a kook. with the way his childhood was, there's no way he wasn't. but circumstantial evidence is not good enough.

so i ask again, do you have any proof?

Ooohhh, is that how it works? If someone is crazy and weird we can just make up allegations against them now and act like they're true? Because if you're crazy then that means you must've also done some other crazy shit, right?
Hmm, well GG Allin was a crazy mofo who eat his shit and got arrested several times so I bet he also must've murdered someone. Ozzy Osbourne was a weird mofo and bit the head off a bird so I bet he probably fucked a bird once...

jacko was the king he deserved those kids
nobody cares about your shitty copypasta

>watches a shitty documentary and believes it
OP is such a lunatic

>Michael chads before
>dont care he earned those kids lol
>Michael fags now
>REEE HES INNOCENT!
What went wrong?

Attached: d4e.jpg (444x580, 54.9K)