Holy shit

He's so cool and unique. How do I sing like him?
>around the fur and white pony style

Attached: 5058c7a526cbf3579e45ad1e946218a7--chino-moreno-deftones.jpg (371x750, 63.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/yGl5U8zX-zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Beuu5T1p5Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump:(

>he's so cool
>he looks like your average chicano drug dealer
Also he is fat as fuck, and ugly. Check pic related
A guy like this singing about sex and love is the exact reason why i can't take Deftones seriously, same with Radiohead, but at least Thom Yorke is more self aware

Attached: dsdsdds.jpg (408x612, 22.51K)

post pic and all the records you made

That's the appeal! Danger, urban vibes and everything. He mogs your run of the mill spandex white boy bruce dickinson and halford

>you can only sing about sex and love if you look like gigachad or some twink
Faggot

Second that

Third that

Just because you are ugly and can’t get girls, doesn’t mean other ugly people don’t get them.

youtube.com/shorts/yGl5U8zX-zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Beuu5T1p5Bo

That's why girls love him

>how to sing like him
Run your vocals through a boss ds1

best sobgs Entombed, Cherry Waves and What Happened to You

why can't a fat ugly guy be cool, faggot?
>A guy like this singing about sex and love is the exact reason why i can't take Deftones seriously,
because he goes against your retarded cope that you have to be muhchad to get laid? fuck off back to your containment boaerd moron

*songs*

i love his singing style too. shit time to listen to around the fur and white pony again.

Deftones is my 2nd fav band. I know about 50 of tier songs by heart. Great music to fuck to .

No one that listens to Deftones have sex, besides the women, Deftones are the designated slut band

This is sort of what I imagined the deftones singer would look like before I saw any actual photos of Chino Moreno

Attached: 90fa2ba78c5b3040120821fdae05a2f3.jpg (445x750, 60.38K)

You thought Chino = China? Based

Why are you so fragile jeez