This woman failed me. But she's connected to the Biden war criminal family since before Obama got elected...

This woman failed me. But she's connected to the Biden war criminal family since before Obama got elected. So she's popular.

I wanted to raise her kids. They'd be 18 now.

Attached: 1200px-Taylor_Swift_Reputation_Tour1_(cropped).jpg (1200x1707, 563.06K)

PUTA!

Interesting

>woman
if only you knew....

But how’s this stance called

built for BBC

>I wanted to raise her kids. They'd be 18 now.
elaborate

We were dating online. We had an online marriage. If she moved to Canada instead of Nashville, she'd still be a famous singer but it would have been after she graduated high school. I'm 13 months her senior. I've known her 20 years this Bastille day. I gave myself brain damage to forget her. I saw her on a magazine cover & it triggered me to remember.

Of course; in fantasy, I'm talking about my best bet. I don't know if she'd ever have been willing to get pregnant that early. I don't really know her anymore; but I recall the days when I introduced Bono to world leaders; & Taylor was no different. She knew people. Because of me, she knew more people than she could have expected. & they coveted her.

I feel bad talking about it. It's old news. But it helps me sleep to say "y'know" & "I told you so."

Less makey threads more takey meds

You have a considerably low amount of responses. Can you stop with the off topic thread kills?

& although it's none of your concern, I have a psychiatrist & I've taken my meds as prescribed. If I were to modify that regimen for you, I would go insane.

> I would go insane
You passed that point long time ago pal.

lol ive seen this schizo who claims to have dated Taylor Swift before

might as well neck yourself then. goodbye.

lol she moved on with her life. you should too

I have always been afraid of how I would feel if one of my exes ended up a big music star... gosh that would be rough

the schizoest thread on Any Forums rn

Thanks for the tip, sport.
Ye; I've posted before.
I just thought you'd be interested. It doesn't effect me negatively.
The Any Forums website has been a part of my life since late 2004.
It's only 'rough' because she has things set up to reduce contact with the public. She's also chosen to leave me without any 'proof of concept'.
When I actually liked Taylor, I didn't get a word from her.
I win!

You could have raised her kids, you could possibly still raise whatever kids she may have, but there was never a chance in the world that any of those kids would have ever been yours.

Lol.
Sadly, if that were true; it would just make her sluttier; less attractive to me. & she was so well liked at a point. Well within her means of being a good person; a really real one.

fuck off dp

most based schizo

Attached: 1649697348274.png (840x884, 1.23M)