Stereotyped by normies as flower power peace on earth hippies

>stereotyped by normies as flower power peace on earth hippies
>songs are about being on the run from the law, pimping bitches, killing those who cross you, doing blow and riding around the country
yeah I’m thinking you’re a faggot if you don’t like the grateful dead

Attached: 67822785-5F0E-40E4-B75F-8E1AA61E5CE6.jpg (1242x781, 456.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrIFM7-z-4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were hippies in the sense they believed in world peace etc although mumbling of CIA conspiracy now and then. Who was really doing fucking wild shit was Love. They straight up had felony charges and we're known to do heroin.

CIA funded buttrock. The only reason they had a career was because they were a front for drug dealing operation

>yeah I’m thinking you’re a faggot if you don’t like the grateful dead
if you want the above topics with good backing music you can just listen to johnny cash lol

Being a faggot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Being a Deadhead.

This, but not just drug dealing, human experimentation. Grateful Dead were an extension of MK Ultra, an exercise in the use of mind altering substances on crowds coupled with audio and visual stimuli

kek, this. /thread

FUCK OFF!
YOU'RE BORING!

Attached: Your meds.png (802x722, 394.06K)

It was most likely drug dealing. They're ok though.

Hank Harrison, the first manager of The Grateful Dead, was literal CIA. He was also the father of Courtney Love, who he gave LSD to at 3 years old.

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but much of the art music and culture you like was funded and produced by military intelligence to manipulate your beliefs and behaviour in line with the desires of the ruling class.

Greatful Dead themselves might have been but I doubt all psychedelia was especially not in The UK. Maybe Germany but that seemed to wildly favor Communism so doubtful.

idk man i think theres something going on behind why they were the first band to really have a wall of amps behind them, and throw a ton of money at light shows, coupled with overt drug use and promotion. Why did the cops generally leave their shows alone when they were an open air drug market? Why did a band (and the subsequent psychedelic culture they majorly played a role in creating) which promoted A-class illegal drugs, receive so much promotion and help from the mainstream musical and media establishment?

Arthur Lee was a drug peddler and Clapton was a Fascist which aren't you clean records but I doubt either were CIA

Clapton wasnt a fascist anymore than your anti-immigration uncle is

Yeah that's true. I mean they obviously busted a lot of other bands like Velvet Underground or Love for instance. (got Arthur Lee on some serious charges)(Beatles had a song about getting marked at least although I never liked them as much.)

You're mad

He was a Enoch Powell Fan,it is what it is. He was definitely less of a narc than The Dead were though.

Did somebody say Johnny Cash?
youtube.com/watch?v=QrIFM7-z-4s

The Drug Dealing Part is based just not The CIA.

I know who hank Harrison is, and who his daughter is, and I know he dosed her at three, but what actual proof do you have that he was CIA? Either show proof or get the fuck out of this thread!

You mean The Grateful Dead were actually a PUNK ROCK BAND?
>Faints

I mean The Doors also seemed to just go around telling people Morrison had government ties because it makes them seem edgy or controversial,although tbf Greatful Dead is a little bit more insidious in it's "yeah don't change anything bro" message than The Doors were.

Really was not. Very much not so.

I'm gonna keep posting this until somebody hooks me up....

This might not be the right place to request this, but since this is a Grateful Dead thread, I thought I would ask for people's help.

I'm looking for a download of a compilation bootleg called The Birth of Grateful Dead. (NOT to be confused with the official release entitled Birth of The Dead)
This came out in the early 1990s on the "Unbelievable Music" label with the number UM 033.
It has early studio recordings from 1966, I believe. I don't know if they were The Grateful Dead yet, or still The Warlocks. Also on this bootleg is an outtake from AOXOMOXOA called "The Grateful Dead Meets The Mothers of Invention" (On other studio bootlegs, I've seen this piece under the title Barbed Wire Whipping Party. It's basically a recording of the band huffing nitrus oxide while a group of people in the background chant "Give me my meat") It also has Micky's "Rap" version of Fire On The Mountain, a rather nice studio version of Mason's Children, and one of the few and rare Lovelight performances where Janis Joplin joins Pig Pen.
Any help in finding a download would be appreciated.
I have a friend who think they don't like The Grateful Dead because they've met nothing but the stereotypical "Drop LSD and save the world" type of head, and thinks all Grateful Dead are Workingman's Dead and American Beauty, and I just KNOW that if they heard this bootleg, they would instantly change their mind.

Again, any help in tracking down a download would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1589344209579.jpg (840x567, 123.56K)

Well according to OP's description, The Grateful Dead are more punk than Discharge or G.B.H. and I should know because I love Discharge, G.B.H. AND The Grateful Dead.

In fact, The Grateful Dead are so punk that Charlie Harper, the lead singer of The U.K. Subs has a Steal Your Face tattoo on his left bicep.