Best singer of the 90s

Best singer of the 90s

Attached: E_RWastXEAIKVoi.jpg (708x735, 82.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxaFf-lpZY
youtube.com/watch?v=AEM-1kKcg7g
youtube.com/watch?v=3Vp56IAkDJA&list=PLAk0l9e2pi2N-UGVvwAfzh3Mv5T1ZSfFW&index=32
youtu.be/sZ8V6zuOCao
youtube.com/watch?v=8PNuJmuzVww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeff Buckley's better

Based and Layne-pilled. The only one of his peers who comes close is Chris Cornell

youtube.com/watch?v=NmxaFf-lpZY
Listen to him wail on that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AEM-1kKcg7g
His crazy wailing blew out his voice eventually, though.

not even close

Attached: dave grole.jpg (2000x1333, 267.14K)

Kek what, Jeff Buckley isn't anywhere near as good. I like Jeff Buckley, but let's be real dude.
Just listen to Layne in Man In The Box... it's easy to discount that because it's overplayed as fuck, but show me one track of Jeff Buckley's where he comes anywhere near his range.

What? MGK was a child in the 90s and definitely isn’t a good singer

Just fucking imagine what they could've been after release of jar or flies and with the supposed tour with Metallica + Woodstock 94

He's my favorite from that era but his voice was only good from like '89 to '93-ish, after that the crack smoking, heroin, cigs, and alcohol completely tanked his voice. Then he started losing teeth and it got even worse.

Listen to pretty much any live performance of Man in the Box and he can't hit those notes 9/10 times, and it sounds awful live most of the time. It's rare for him to actually perform the song well live.

Based

Attached: Layne.png (1642x2048, 3.81M)

that's not scott weiland

What are you talking about lmao

he cute

Attached: b05dd4b5eb6168dbdaa7f3798eddbbae.jpg (629x737, 86.32K)

Lol no.
>I like Jeff Buckley
Get the fuck out of here fucking faggot

THE FACE BEFORE ME FLIES

Attached: what the hell.jpg (295x300, 12.64K)

>I ONLY LIKE TUFF, MANLY SHIT, WITH HEAVY DISTORTION, MOTORCYCLES, AND LEATHER AND SHOULDER'S RUBBIN TOGETHER, FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SUCK YOUR DICK
That's how you come off, user.

>MOTORCYCLES, AND LEATHER
Based Priest fan

Attached: 4085.png (1200x900, 1.42M)

For me, it's We Die Young

Love, Hate, Love

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vp56IAkDJA&list=PLAk0l9e2pi2N-UGVvwAfzh3Mv5T1ZSfFW&index=32

>Best singer of the 90s
youtu.be/sZ8V6zuOCao

90's MJK for sure

Great pipes

youtube.com/watch?v=8PNuJmuzVww