It's so fucking kino

It's so fucking kino.

Attached: Stonetemplepilotscore.jpg (316x316, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRKyB__rpaA
youtube.com/watch?v=dhCwLD6-UdI
youtube.com/watch?v=iGK5uFmhGdA
youtu.be/REi5CtbDXXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up, zoomer fren? Yeah, it's a certified banger of an album. STP gets hated on by contrarians because they're mainstream and got lots of radio play back in the day, but trying to pretend like they're bad is just retarded.
My favorite STP song wasn't from this album, though
youtube.com/watch?v=PRKyB__rpaA

You've probably heard it before, but there it is anyways.

For me its Where the River Goes

best mix of any album in any genre imo. it's the kind of production i strive to have one day. all cut to tape. no pro-tools. no time correction. just solid performances and high quality studio gear with a solid motherfucker behind the desk. The drums on this album are fucking HUGE. snare sounds 10 feet wide. Guitar on this album harkens back to Iommi and Page. Delano is also a super underrated bassist. Again, really pulling out some Sabbath-tier shit that sits right in the pocket. And don't get me started on Scott's vocals and lyrics.

nothing else in their discography comes close. how did they hit one out of the park so hard, then fall off so badly?

EYYYE AAAAAAAAAAAMMM

holayyyyy watarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SMELLINLIKKAROOSETHASUMBUDYGAAYYYMEOHMABIRTHDAEDEATHBAEUH

they were fantastic until after tiny music

Very well stated, dude. I especially love their bassist, just listen to him groove here
youtube.com/watch?v=dhCwLD6-UdI
An absolute beast

>how did they hit one out of the park so hard, then fall off so badly?

heroin and genre changes

The band struggled with their identity so much because Weiland's voice was so good. Some songs could fit right in the albums of other grunge bands of that decade.

I agree, they had some good shit after Core, but none of the other albums come close. Purple is pretty decent, but has problems with the overall "attitude" or "tone" of the album. Core had a set-in-stone mood to it, and they didn't let up the entire album. They come right out of the gate kicking you in the throat, and they don't stop until the final note of the last track.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGK5uFmhGdA

It's pretty good. Check out Skin Yard also.

Not OP here

I just finished listening to Slow Runner and I think it's great but I don't know what album in the band's discography I should start with.

Please help

STP is actually the best straight-up rock and roll band of the 90s and No. 4 is one of the most criminally underrated albums of all time. All of their first four albums are fucking great

Attached: Newt-Pictures.jpg (900x586, 140.57K)

meant to link this youtu.be/REi5CtbDXXU

every track except for wet my bed is radio-ready, it's all killer no filler in an era where 2 singles and 8 throwaway tracks made a great album

what the hell user? you were meant to post purple. that's their most kino album.

Growing up in the 00s i loved hearing stp and other grunge bands on the radio while the 00s stuff i'd grow to love got played equally
...in 2022 they only play the grunge stuff and the 80s and then a few 00s songs.
fuck my car rides