Stranger Things ruined them

Stranger Things ruined them.
Unironically want to fucking kill The Duffer Brothers for ruining Goth music.

Attached: Siouxsie_and_the_banshees_79.jpg (362x275, 26.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZrCzTgUe2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally fucking chain smoking right now because of this.

Of all the reasons to despise Stranger Things, the fact that it at least chooses to pick good music from an era where there was some real MK Ultra torture coming out is not fucking one of them.

Cheer up faggot. This is your wake up call to dive deeper into the genre and not hold the most entry of entry level goth bands so precious to your taste.

>Entry level
Kek.

Qrd?

Meds. Now.

shut the fuck up. god fucking forbid an artist wants to make some money

>song featured in show
>song is popular again because people heard it in the show
>OP is assblasted that his super secret music has been discovered by normies (even though normies of its time liked it long before he was even born)

80s tourists thinking they own the place
LOL suck my sack before i beat you with it
>i am old i am old
>i will wear my trousers rolled

Nothing killed them. One of the few flawless bands...even with all of her rotating guitarists.

She played on a Batman soundtrack long before this too (and it was great).

I thought that was Kate Bush
I havent heard any normies talking about Siouxsie

>flawless

Attached: Siouxsie_&_the_Banshees-Hyaena.jpg (300x300, 221.9K)

Wins just for Robert Smith on this track.
youtube.com/watch?v=CZrCzTgUe2M

oh no dont tell me Redditer Things introduced them too zoomers now too? god i detest this show, stop ruining all my bands for me by turning zoomers and normies onto them

if you live in any city there's like 500 college-aged white women wearing siouxsie crops. it's been this way for years though lol

I live in the South. I might be the only person in the state who even knows half the bands of the world exist

Oh fuck off faggot like you aren't happy they put their song in there, you want the attention you little fag

>>song is popular again because people heard it in the show
Is it? I've only heard from boomers either bitching like OP or HOPING it gets popular like Kate Bush did. I've heard nothing from the actual ST audience about it

Is this true? Which song did they choose?

spellbound for ending credits

Spellbound…this show’s soundtrack literally sounds like a Winona Ryder playlist.