Whats Any Forums's take?

Here's the video youtu.be/Kr3quGh7pJA
But to summarize:
>music theory has a 'white racial frame' because of the large influence western classical music had on music theory
>there's other perspectives on western music theory
>'music isn't a universal'
>we need to acknowledge that music theory has a white backround to it and that western classical music isn't and shouldn't be the default of music theory

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-202801_YouTube.jpg (1079x766, 328.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>western music theory is taught in the west
It's almost as if different parts of the world have their own cultures

Attached: Wow.jpg (1080x1295, 136.72K)

this conversation on this video has been done before, pick a new topic.

>woketard content
Discarded, and especially any content by this no-song having, soulless egg-head

I stopped watching this turbo faggot way back and now I have even more reasons to not watch him ever again.

I don't want to watch it. He does not want whites to be supreme in historically white countries. I do, so we're starting from perspectives too different. I'm sure he just assumes white power is a bad thing because he's never had to deal with being racially oppressed and has probably never even had to deal with weird mentally ill poor people the likes of which may be oppressing his descendants on racial grounds when whites are outnumbered and America inevitably fails.

I don't pay attention to these ingrates anymore.

Depends which school of music theory.

Western Classical Music shouldn't even be the reference point for all of Western music but I still enjoy it.

don't care didn't read
>care enough to reply inc

There are almost 8 billion people on this gay planet. Most of them don't give a fuck that whites are over represented in music theory, because no one gives a rat's shit about music theory in general.

>video is 44 minutes
thanks but nah m8

I remember when this faggot made a 10+ minute video because his frail ass couldn't take criticism on his (awful) use of autotune
kek what a bitch
never watched anything from him since

this dude sounds retarded
different cultures have different music theories

>he's never been racially oppressed
>implying (You) have
i love Any Forumstards so much lmao. what was the oppression, getting called a cracker?

His issue is that Western music theory is just called "music theory" everywhere in the world.

I never claimed to be racially oppressed, especially in the way I was using the word in that context. I am however, systemically disadvantaged because I am a poor white man, and my white identity is an aspect of the disadvantage. They will literally hire colored people because they are colored. It's called affirmative action and it is a form of racial discrimination, which always has a loser - which in this case is insultingly the "everyman" of the race who created and defended the country for the third world to come in and rape - a choice to colonize us with the world made for us by the plutocracy who also tell us we must love democracy while none of what we think has any measurable effect on the government's policy... Physical pain or civilizational death? The ascendant race will commit human sacrifice of themselves and others in war for civilizational ascent. Must have been worth a life or two in times where pain is intense. A lineage dominates time with legacy. A territory dominates space with violence. Both are inherently good. This is being taken. Whites are also disproportionately shot by the police, white organizations are spied on, and those who try to create a peaceful, parallel society where our race can have a territory and legacy are murdered by the troops.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Ouch. Sucks to be you, nigger

We will resist by any means necessary.

>music is still just a theory

A game theory

*does nothing*

>be white people
>make music a certain way due to cultural divides
>be guilty white faggot in current year
>pretend to be outraged that white people make music a certain way due to cultural divides

Why are NPCs like this?

Nigga what the fuck
Isn't this one of the things the Beatles did? Bringing in a bunch of Indian and middle eastern music theory?
This retard's problem is he doesn't fucking go to Vietnam and listen to their music. That's his problem, not mine.