Post your favorite album and the current state of your life rn

Attached: 1626709464464.png (600x544, 177.74K)

>alredy decided to kill myself
>not depressed or anything
>couldn't achieve nothing in life by 24
>I'm in debt and I'm not going to pay it

Attached: 51exUtNFvTL.jpg (500x496, 32.92K)

>28
>trust fund art school (in pause) going nowhere
>never had a job
>kissless virgin
>at least I still have my charming personality

Attached: 76 14.jpg (600x600, 149.58K)

the olivia tremor control presents: singles & beyond.

feeling pretty cool

>25 still living at home
>Almost have my commercial pilot license but building hours has raped my wallet so hard
>no gf
>Struggling with my faith

Attached: Frances_the_Mute.png (318x313, 146.89K)

fuck i forgot to put the image

Attached: Singles_and_Beyond.jpg (312x304, 16.41K)

Mixed bag of feelings.
I recently told my coworker that I like her, and to my surprise, she also told me she likes me, but she doesn't want to get date right now because she wants to get to know me outside of work.
It sounds like a good reason but I can't stop thinking the possibility of her not liking me the way I do but still wanting me to keep being nice to her.
I don't know what to do.

Attached: DN.jpg (1000x1000, 90.45K)

>I recently told my coworker that I like her, and to my surprise, she also told me she likes me, but she doesn't want to get date right now because she wants to get to know me outside of work.
It's over.

>I'm in debt and I'm not going to pay it
psst- you don't actually have to pay off your debts unless you make $100k a year or more. just stop paying, change your phone number and move on

>was going to university, everything was going alright
>started developing a severe case of OCD and failed several classes
>dropped out when the pandemic hit
>have been a mentally ill NEET for over 2 years now
My OCD isn't as severe anymore after I took meds for a few months, hoping to go back to school next year but I'm afraid everything is just gonna go to shit again...

Attached: not-available-534b3808f3915.jpg (1000x1000, 320.79K)

Isn't that what dates are for, to get to know people outside of the normal circumstances? user she might be retarded

dang ;(

>Always wanting to eat cheese whenever I listen to this
This album is evil...

Attached: TODOSSOMOSHERMANOS.jpg (220x221, 10.52K)

Take it easy. The best thing to do is acknowledge that you can't do much to make her like you like you like her. That's out of your control. So don't try and act cool or tryhard. The best advice I can give is to literally >be yourself and treat it like a platonic friendship until it becomes obvious she wants to take things to the next level. That will also take a lot of the pressure and anxiety off you. Don't fall for the friendzone meme. That never happens with people who genuinely like a person.

>21 with crippling anxiety
>grew out of frens and faith
>working out more than usual
>happy to be working towards an accounting degree
A step at a time for hopeful betterments.

Attached: 333.jpg (3000x3000, 2.39M)

Asking Alexandria- Stand Up and Scream and It’s pretty pathetic right now...

That cover is an visual abomination this is the right way to do a collage type thingy

Attached: 27263281-3F77-4E77-8CEE-4BAD182F739A.jpg (1500x1492, 532.65K)

just got a house, a new job and moved into a new state. life is looking good. the downside is i'm about to turn 30

Attached: ab67616d0000b273ed26ef1d65d71c994c27d7cd.jpg (640x640, 123.33K)

my dad is pissed at me for giving him an expensive gift for his birthday.
I love my old man, he's great, but sometimes he can be a cheapskate bastard.
good advice.
damn I was in your shoes 4 years ago. She even said something like that.
I say go along. call her out a few times and be yourself. maybe that's what she's afraid of, you being a complete different person at work and another in other places. maybe she doesn't want to waste time dating someone she's not sure if there is a future.
but please don't get your expectations high. even if you eventually get her, the relationship may not last, like mine didn't.
and keep talking to other girls, sometimes you know the one when you are chasing another.

Attached: revolver.jpg (1024x1024, 592.76K)

>soon to graduate uni with a compsci degree
>solid gpa
>but know almost nothing about functional programming (classes were/are mostly theory)
>still live at home with parents
>23 this december
>can't drive
>haven't had a friend since 2017 (maybe even earlier than that, because highschool "friendships" were entirely situational)
>no real talents or skills
>weird 24/7 chest pain that's been ongoing for three years; seeing a nice doctor now though

don't know where i'm going, honestly. it's not the wondrous "oh wow life has so many paths for me" either it's just me hoping i don't become a useless neet after graduating/hating myself for not doing better. but also understanding that i'd be in this situation had i done literally anything else, because i'm me

Attached: 1636213757806.jpg (600x600, 145.73K)

Cope
>computer dork
>friendless
I wonder why....

Love the residents lad

Attached: RESIDENTS-MVD3741LP-scaled.jpg (2560x2560, 673.97K)

this is such a boomer response

Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana

Absolutely incomprehensible abject despair.