/wpop/

BOW DOWN edition

previous thread: Official thread theme: youtu.be/6M0nmexvoYw

>>>NEW POP SONGSRECENT EVENTS

Attached: 1627029287937.png (1189x668, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0N3C6DsisQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no time to Bow Down

>keep editing to "Taylor Shit" every time just to be a troll
>still always alter the recent events to be "neutral"
what did MB mean by this

Sarcastic greentext isn't going to endear you to anyone, but you don't need to worry about that, since you've burned all your bridges.

Notorious occultist Shinzo Abe was killed and none of you commies have a word to say about it? Not to mention his ties to the british jesuits trying to overpopulate New Guinea (Guinea pigs? Hello?!)
The connection is clear, Aurora(Ushas)? HA! Seriously??? It's so on your face that you gotta be pretty stupid not to notice, but ok, I'll give you a tip: Who do you think is Surya in this tale?
I'm taking a plane to Russia tomorrow, hopefully you're not alive when I get there.
gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha

Attached: guineapig2022.jpg (1920x1276, 470.98K)

If you're running a popular music general, indicating bias against the most popular music artist out of spite, while feigning equity, is low form.

So, this is really a Big Fucking Deal to you, huh? Sure this is the hill you want to die on?

Almost as if I care about the topic of the thread that you're posting in, faggot.

What are you hoping to accomplish? Just go back to being the weird kid telling yourself idiotic jokes and laughing at them. Make some more tooly posts. That is your equivalent of a hugbox.

I dont even know what the theme of the thread is supposed to be, I thought it was just supposed to be pop as in the whole genre so I share new music by artists I like even if they're not that popular

You should probably focus on getting your nemesis' straight, before I ever do that.

Attached: 16925487069237486127349810724.jpg (306x204, 19.68K)

Doesn't really matter. Just cut and paste, replace "tooly" with random posts about cooking and gardening and the occasional tantrum about shitting up the thread. Then after you try to shit up the thread with off topic posts you get upset because no one gave a shit and try to engage people in conversation.

Nothing about your posts right now indicate you have any interest in engaging with anything. Now enjoy the music, faggots: youtube.com/watch?v=L0N3C6DsisQ

This is why I'm subscribed. TayTay 4 life!!!

same

Attached: taylor history.jpg (785x418, 51.36K)

good work

Attached: 1641675712207.jpg (910x1366, 110.99K)

Op, you're a fucking moron and you know it. Why do you keep editing Taylor Swift's name in order to insult her, silly prick?

how's your day been?

Pretty good so far. Sadly the op is trying to create useless drama.

Are you so immature that you take this personally?

feel free to share what you love, darlnig

>Are you so immature that you take this personally?

Attached: 1640105630158.jpg (500x680, 42.9K)