Why do bands keep making music and touring when they get old? And why do they keep going when they get extremely old...

Why do bands keep making music and touring when they get old? And why do they keep going when they get extremely old? Don't they understand that no one wants to see old people? Why would we want to be reminded that old people exist? Just retire already

Attached: rollingstone.jpg (800x486, 56.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ever thought that people do things because they want to, and not because they care about what people like you think?

the stones still sell out big stadiums. you're just kidding yourself.

t. seething oldies

>t. Haven't seen the stones in the last 10 years
They're phenomenal

youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

Do you know how much money the stones and other "dad rock" bands rake in from retired boomers that want to relive their teen years.

Way more than your favorite rapper lil niggler or whatever they call themselves that has to play some third tier music festival

All music is a con. To think you know of someone better, is you tricking yourself. That will be you one day in that stadium to said band.

I said nothing about liking them. I'm just not a retard.

Post hand so we can see the wrinkles. OP is right and I would add that the elderly should also be banned from the internet.

But "heritage" bands like the Rolling Stones, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard etc. make obscene amounts of money on the touring circuit. You can make the argument that no one wants to hear new material from them, sure, but clearly people still want to hear their classic shit live judging from how well they do live.

They keep selling out stadiums. No one will just let that money go

SHART ME UP I NEVA STOB SHART ME UP U MAKE A GROAN MA'AM CRY

Attached: 1631906121797.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

>t. seething oldies
Are you fucking 12 years old? Oldies lmao, you sound absolutely retarded.
inb4 "another seething oldie", I'm 26. You just sound low IQ. I bet you're one of the faggots who posts Lana Del Rey, Korn and Limp Bizkit. kek

>get to a point where you make absurd money doing something you enjoy
>still at that point 50 years later
Why would they stop?

>Why do bands keep making music
the stones last album was 17 years ago

If old people stop doing things they just die, no kidding. They need this and it's good for them mentally, but this is a bait thread so whatever

after a certain point of success a band is functionally a corporation with a board management structure, hundreds of millions of dollars in cashflow, and hundreds of employees. they can't just stop any more than a more mundane company can just liquidate itself for shits and giggles

25 and I saw Dylan, McCartney and Nelson within the last twelve months.

...cuz other old people go to see them?

Even your grandparents and great grandparents want to have some fun before they die.

because touring is fucking easy for them. private jets, five star hotels, getting waited on hand and foot, and all they have to do is play the music they've been playing for decades. it's not like they have to sleep overnight in a van and drive to shit hole venues and hope they break even.

Because they still want to make art bro.

Perhaps,it's just fucking structured noise after all