Gentrifies your favorite song

>gentrifies your favorite song
heh, nothin personnel kid

Attached: 5E78E1A4-631E-4040-BC24-15082268A905.png (512x512, 53.64K)

Calm down grandad, I think it’s time to take a break from the internet, ay? Seems to be rotting your brain, it’s not that serious

I'm gonna masturbate and cum to your post. I'll let you know once I have finished

tik tok discovered ccccc and violent onsen geisha

I’m surprised you’re even able to get an erection at your old age geezer. Don’t blow out your hip!

OH Muh Gah u so wise fo ur aish

>ok boomer you needa touch grass fr bruh you a goofy ahh NPC like it ain’t that deep ong you trippin
You gotta go back

Nobody’s going to visit your funeral(s) when y’all die from old age.

Go back you fucking zoomer. Go back to brainless doom scrolling. Go back to making the same three jokes about how radiohead and the smiths are le incel male manipulator music and how the same 3 rap albums are 10/10 masterpieces and how whole lotta red is album of the year ong no cap fr bussin. Go back to brainlessly commenting Bro [skull emoji] under every video that gives you a dopamine hit and reduces your attention span with every swipe. You know you already miss it, so fuck off back and don’t come here again until you’re ready to think for yourself on what music you like

it is done

1 reply = 1 respect!
Remember when music used to be music?

Attached: 7CA073B1-E4DD-42F9-9F8E-5F0AA2A6C3D7.jpg (750x814, 114.14K)

I don’t listen to rap, it all sucks especially the fucking white rappers. Go reread my line about how you zoomers have only three jokes and then hang yourself

Rec bands/musicians

>being rich is.. le bad!

Lmao what, where did that come from? Why don’t you provide me with recs and I’ll be the judge?

He asked you first.
No use in asking, all TikTok zoomers listen to the same shit. Kanye West, Tyler The Creator, Playboi Carti, Kendrick Lamar, Mac Miller, Frank Ocean, Arctic Monkeys, girl in red, Mitski, Clairo, and the occasional one off song that gets big on TikTok like running up that hill and freaks by surf curse

>zoomers only have three jokes
>all jokes against me are Any Forums copy and paste memes
>incapable of interpreting my posts for irony/sarcasm
Ok grams, have a good day, don't forget your prune juice now, will ya ;)

Basing your music preferences against what zoomers like doesn't count as a personality old sport, shouldn't you be starting a family?

I saw the irony in your post zoomer. You’re implying I’m an Eminem / Tom MacDonald fan just because I don’t listen to niggerboy carti. Well it’s not funny after you’ve heard 63382 people say it, so how about you get an original personality?

I don’t wanna judge though

>This amount of projection
Disliking songs liked by zoomers and hating zoomers are two different things.

>old sport
You’re not supposed to make it this obvious that you just started high school

Imagine complaining about this. Don't you want the people you enjoy listening to to be successful and be happy? Or is your underground hipster cred really more important than the artists' happiness?

>Or is your underground hipster cred really more important than the artists' happiness?
I choose what i listen to, and if i fuck off to listen to some obscure music because his music became popular and shitty in next releases, he can do nothing about it. You don't live for the artists, the artists lives for you.