Talent WON

Talent WON

Attached: 090020345.png (955x801, 951.17K)

>caring about payola charts

Literally who cares about her or any of her lame songs

She has to be the least payola artist in existence. Mother fucker didn't even promote Break my Soul she just randomly released a lyric video, without a music video, and updated her Bio, nothing else, not even one post for weeks

Can't wait to see her new album flop

>beyonce
>flop
Even during her Lemonade era where she angered all the white chuds, her album still outsold Taylor's Folkore and became the biggest album of the year. She outsold the game when she was "cancelled" by racist. She'll outsell the game now.

Not a fan but I don't get why people here hate her much

She’s a giant fucking hack who has been using her husband’s money to extend her career for over a decade now

I am the one who knocks

Attached: Say_My_Name_(1999_single).jpg (296x296, 34.12K)

Lemonade. Pure and simple, chuds hate her because she became proud of being black. Superbowl performance is when the trumpers started obsessively hating Beyonce
>uses her husband's money
>is a bigger star than her husband
Did you really think out this post

imagine all 4 at the same time

>She became proud of being black
Lol. She cynically exploited the insecurities of black women for money

Holy cope, imagine thinking Lemonade being something new in her career. The entire girl group of Destiny's Child focused heavily on black female empowerment.

>caring about Beyonce
>any year after 2007
shig

>solo artist

Attached: 1.png (1414x149, 11.54K)

>8 writers
maybe they all wrote 20 seconds each and just glued it together

ersatz shit
normies need to be culled

"chart topping"
it was a fucking flop

And If you bring this up in any capacity when discussing her music with people, they'll call you a racist. People are genuinely oblivious to the fact that the people who write pop hooks (the sole reason people care about it in the first place) are very rarely the performer themselves.

This talentless bitch must suck dick like Aphrodite herself.

i can only cum so many loads user