What artist/band has the worst/most annoying fanbase? I find it hard to pick among these;

What artist/band has the worst/most annoying fanbase? I find it hard to pick among these;
>king crimson
>tool
>radiohead
>eminem
>rush
>pink floyd
>death grips
>bob dylan (specifically dylanologists)
>phish
>my bloody valentine
>ween

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

The Beatles

>fanbase
they're all shit

good thing Im not a fan of anything, but an enjoyer

By far

DG by far

death grips, no competition

BTS

Metal as a genre has the worst fanbase, pull up any band with a substantial fanbase and you'll see the same delusions

Death Grips fanbase is full of """""ironic"""""" memesters that as long as you're under 40, you will run into them more often than not.
The rest are easily avoidable.

This.
But on that list, I would say Pink Floyd or Death Grips. They're annoying and you will always find some of them if you're online fairly often

In the 90s/200s the most annoying fanbase was certainly Tool's

Now the question is: give me bands with good fanbases.

Opeth
The fans are either inoffensive computer nerds or cute goth girls

It's usually unknown bands that have good fanbases. The bigger they are, the more disgusting their fans get.

>cute goth girls
wtf I love Opeth now??

>same bullshit prog metal antics as with Tool
>good fanbase
Pick one man.

The only two bands in here are Floydheads and rush. But I’ll add the smiths, their fans are so aggressive.

I have picked up several girls thanks to my old, worn out Opeth shirt and introduced many others into their music and they loved it. Also playing Harvest on the beach WILL get you bitches.
They're nothing alike. For some reason, redditors put them in the same category, which I will always fail to understand.

I'd argue anything related to Napalm Death (Godflesh, Carcass, Jesu, Brujeria).

>bob dylan (specifically dylanologists)

Borderline Dylanologist here. What’s so bad about us?

Attached: 44828555-AABC-4D23-88F1-EB86C00CD6F0.jpg (1528x2012, 686.35K)

I'm a tool fan but I know what you mean. I know some fans who're total dicks. Maybe I'm a total dick as well! Who knows. Dylanologists yeah. Imagine reading into the lyrics of some kike who doesn't even believe in what he's singing about.

Not op, not Dylanologist, I don’t get it either. Dylan fans are always insightful and glad to hear new comers. They point you to other albums and even other bands.
The only Dylan fans that are annoying are the ones that try to shove their theories about songs down your throat, but that happens with lots of bands.

What's exactly so bad about Tool fans? Those I met IRL were fine and those on the internet, apart from the average "prog" metal fan, weren't bad either.

Using kike confirms you are indeed a total dick

Barenaked Ladies???