Always knew his voice was shit

>always knew his voice was shit
>sang anyway and refused to hire a proper singer
chad

Attached: b374835b048e759bdab7359672a8ed9c[1].jpg (500x549, 43.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZE7EF775Cw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wanted Sean Harris from Diamond Head to front Megadeth originally but it didn't work because Harris wasn't willing to immigrate to the US.

The singer from Agent Steel who was like a low-budget Halford sang for them when they were still playing clubs.

It's not that he refused, he did plenty auditions, they just couldn't find one that fit the sound of the band
Rest of the group went "hey, just you do it" and so he did
Bit like what happened with Phil Collins after Gabriel left
And fuck it, I'm cool with that, I like Mustaine's vocals

The fangirls put up with it because he's attractive. You can do anything if you are good looking

Interesting point
Well Any Forums?
Talent or just a pretty face?

Attached: 274533802_491998082294004_7774201094798659274_n.jpg (500x501, 23.63K)

he's a conventionally good looking guy with great talent in guitar and songwriting and an unconvetionally good voice

and nice hair

His vocals are shit in a good way

shit is shit

He daughter really pretty.

Mustard is kind of cute.

Never had a problem with his voice. There were tons of thrash metal bands with worse vocalists

It's funny how people always bash Dave's voice, but give a pass to Exodus, Slayer, Dark Angel, Anthrax, Etc when their vocalists were way worse

The arpeggios and falsettos he does in some of his songs are godlike

Yeah I sort of agree, bad vocals in thrash are pretty much the norm, it's part of the charm for me
I get Exodus and Anthrax maybe, but I don't see how Slayer and Dark Angel have worse vocals honestly
They never give a pass to Killian, though
And that complaint I understand even less than people complaining about Mustaine's

youtu.be/ZE7EF775Cw4
>MERCILESS BUTCHER WHO LIVES UNDERGROUND
>I'M OUT TO DESTROY AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWNNN
fuck you all i love his voice

im learning old time metal and can tell u what i think as a first time listener. symphony was good son,g then the next one was meh ok, then the next one had this funny comedy voice in it but it was still ok, then the very next song had the funny comedy voice in it so i was like nah not again, skipped to the next song, funny comedy voice again what is this flight of the concords, i thought it might be an inside joke from the 80s, as a 1st time listener i had as much as i could stand of the voice after 3 songs, thats not normal for most bands, bs u cant find 1 singer in the whole world that guy is just a narcissist & i bet he thinks he soudns good might as well be jarred threatin seems exactly the same

Attached: bulm.jpg (300x168, 10.24K)

stfu retarded zoomer

>listening to countdown to extinction
first mistake, it's their first shitty album
listen to their first four albums and stop there
what metal have you listened before this?
it is very normal for many thrash bands to have bad and even worse vocals than this

Tom Araya seems like a lovely man but I wouldn’t call what he does singing. He yells in time with the music.

ive heard some babymetal and a metal remix of a song on youtube by boyinaband

ah you're a troll, got it
carry on

His diapervoice is awful. Literally ruins every song with it's gayness.

Attached: 1633778742732.jpg (1944x2592, 877.27K)

>He yells in time with the music
Shouting vocals are extremely common, wouldn't call them worse than what Mustaine does really
It fits the music just fine

>complains about megafags always bringing up metallica and being obsessed with dave while being just as obsessed with megadeth and dave
you're hilarious dude, zero self awareness

I think the most disliked thrash vocalist is the one from Vio-Lence

only on the 2nd post