What does Any Forums think about lil darkie?

>he claims that he's black so he can say the n word
>he claims that he's bisexual so he can say faggot
>His character literally looks offensive but claims it's what the indian gods looks like which is true but still looks offensive
>His rap name also sounds offensive
>Has the most edgiest title and lyrics

He's basically if Any Forums became a music artist.

If Any Forums became a music artist the perfect examples would be lil darkie or sewerslvt but from what you think who would be the perfect example would be?

Attached: E1w0JkGXEAkFOhc.jpg (1200x1200, 76.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spider-gang.fandom.com/wiki/LIL_DARKIE
youtube.com/watch?v=S0H6ibsqILo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>says faggot
>offensive character
Based

he tries too hard

This is pretty funny OP, I hope he's not even black or gay, that would be incredibly based and would be an amazing shitstorm when/if it ever got found out

This is allegedly a photo of him according to some fanmade wiki
spider-gang.fandom.com/wiki/LIL_DARKIE
Based if true

Attached: lildarkie.png (350x350, 235.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S0H6ibsqILo

He's good. Very hit or miss like most soundcloud artists, but generally his stuff slaps.

I fucks with Darkie nd Spider gang

Yea, he's Indian

>>he claims that he's black so he can say the n word

Nah, he claims that race is fake (though admits that he's Indian, Eastern European, and Native American). I kinda like his music, but let's be real: He's a libertarian screaming rapper whose music is going to age pretty poorly by the time he turns 30.

>I hope he's not even black or gay

He's triracial (none of them black) and bisexual (and allegedly, identifies as a non-binary man). It's probably all bullshit.

>He's basically if Any Forums became a music artist.
>* He's basically if the underageb& summerfags, post election Any Forumstards, and lurkmores of Any Forums became a music artist.

he's doing the same shit as tom mcdonald, overly edgy crap for young boys who think theyre owning the libs by listening to them

hes if r/greentext became a music artist

Idc about scolding him for being problematic, his music is dated and ugly, his artist persona/brand appeals to edgy teens. Outside of being an artist he’s probably a good guy

Edgy plant making money off chuds, not actually based.

This. And he just sounds like a shittier xxxtentacion.

>his music is dated and ugly, his artist persona/brand appeals to edgy teens.
This. If it was 2013, Any Forums would love him, but it's not... He's copying shit that's already been done and saying edgy shit that isn't even all that edgy (Odd Future was saying "nigger" with a hard R and saying faggot in their songs all the way back in 2011)

>plant
Explain. I doubt any major label or publicist would create and push someone like darkie, but I'm down to hear your theory.

His voice doesn't match his face and it really annoys me, I saw him life from and was put off as soon as he walked out. It gave me the same vibes as the creepy British youtuber who prank calls people and does a baby voice.

Attached: Lil-Darkie-Contact-Information.jpg (400x400, 116.68K)

>He is the founder of the groups Gunk Rock, The Faggets, and Spider Gang.
>The Faggets
kek

I like him, very hit or miss but I bought a ticket for his groups tour bc why not