I'll never play a sold out arena with my bros

>I'll never play a sold out arena with my bros
It hurts

Attached: 63CBD7C2-D89A-4698-A64F-B9F26DCD78B8.jpg (482x427, 198.56K)

>have to sellout to sell out
damn...

It's not as great as it seems...

Post custom guitar and timestamp mr arena sellout man

Attached: 4F4573C7-8205-4F37-B3D8-A583AFE86A52.jpg (639x467, 28.09K)

>I'll never send my HS crush my favorite song as if I created it

Attached: 1612784436394.png (1080x1048, 1.13M)

Don't worry, it only gets worse.

I just want to know what's it's like too OP. To be that famous and loved by so many people...

this one hurts

We both know that even if user was someone who played arenas, he wouldn't fucking post proof here
That would be career suicide

Oh? Now I'm interested. Tell us about it user if you can

I feel this, I've had this daydream so many times too

Best thing you could do is hijack a famous band's show and play for a few seconds before the security beat the shit out of you.

Now, if you're good enough, they'll let you do your song and it will make millions of views on YT and you'll be famous

He doesnt have to prove who he is, he could just anonymously tell us what happened and why he thinks it's not so great. Yeah, it could be fake, but so are most things on the internet. I'm interested in hearing user's story anyway

if it's any consolation, most bands who play arenas aren't really "bros" anymore but more like colleagues

True, it becomes more of a work thing rather than a legitimate friendship. Not that we weren't friends, and I do like those guys, but we weren't really that close either.

>That would be career suicide
why?

*insert star here* posts on Any Forums OMG!!! So he is an evil NAZI cancel him! This is so problematic! Ban his music from Spotify!!!!

>ill never play a dj set in a smoky Osaka nightclub

Attached: 1586196861162.jpg (783x606, 47.79K)

I sell out arenas in my head. They're full of naked men because I like looking at penises. I look out into the crowd and it's like an ocean of penises, wave after wave of penises crashing on the shore and splashing me with their delicious penis juice.

You don’t have to tell the truth here, you know.

*with my colleagues