Does he know what he's doing musically? or is the shitty production there just to cover his shitty skills/writing?

does he know what he's doing musically? or is the shitty production there just to cover his shitty skills/writing?

Attached: 87978465.jpg (980x678, 89.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4WvZcALF6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering he changed the black metal genre as a whole, he might be doing something right.

He just got good at doing riffs
Yeah he obviously doesn't know anything about theory but he's experienced and just does whatever sounds good to him, just like every other non classic or jazz musician does

No idea, but I will say that Burzum's sound is incredibly original and that none of the copycats have even coming close to matching the magic of Burzum. It's a real shame that Varg constantly shits on his music and basically disavows it, because it was really something special.

I think he gets most of his money from burzum t-shirts. If he was any good he would have at least one song that people liked. It doesn't count if it's a handful of idiots who decided to really pretend to like it because they have the tshirt or want to be cool on here

also he did all the classic burzum albums in the span of like 1 year, that's quite an acomplishment. sure, you can record 1 album a month if you want, but try making them all great and hughly influential

>he would have at least one song that people liked.
There are many classic Burzum songs that I, for one, really enjoy a lot. It's my favorite Black Metal band.

Attached: 1419965192744.jpg (625x626, 50.88K)

Idk what there is to enjoy. You could record something that sounds just like it yourself easily.

Filosofem is REALLY popular bro

>does he know what he's doing musically? or is the shitty production there just to cover his shitty skills/writing?

Attached: 884d4389e36047df8fe1ec512b3b72c3.jpg (770x1170, 149.4K)

THIS IS HAAH, WAAW

Attached: 7a3.jpg (600x754, 66.44K)

he can't perform live because he is a shit

Attached: Varg.png (562x437, 286.46K)

Tomhet is a very pretty piece

Nah hes just a nigger like every last one of them

he did play live in multiple bands, he just got sick of it. and also he was in prison for almost 20 years for being epic

youtu.be/h4WvZcALF6M

I'm a Jew ethnically, and I generally avoid music by anti-semites just because it sucks knowing somebody hates you. But Burzum is one artist I listen to anyway, because it is powerful, fairly visionary music.

Yo same

>black metal
>powerful, fairly visionary music
Now THIS is great bait, i'm kind of impressed.

Burzum's most album sales and music streams, on a per capita basis, is in Israel. He'd unironically sell out massive stadium type shows weekly if he went there lol.