WTF

>Listening to pic related at midnight
>In the middle of the last song raining blood with my headphones on max volume I barely hear what sounds like burning
>Look from my bed to the floor and see a burning pentagram in the floor
>Suddenly a dark blood red hand shoots out of my floor from the middle of the circle making the horns hand sign
>As the song gets closer to the end hand and arm starts coming out faster
>I turn off the music just as I see red horns poke out of the floor
>The hand, arm, and horns immediately shoot back down into the floor
>Stay up the rest of the night in shock
This just happened last night and I don't know what to do. I like Slayer but I don't wanna get attacked by the devil. What do I do guys?

Attached: download.jpg (220x220, 13.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1eaQ5RgH8hIK
youtube.com/watch?v=LKbANKta2dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold still while I fart on you.

*brrraaaaap*

Ah that's better.

kill yourself

Sounds like he was just hanging out and grooving to the music. Why are you such a fucking pussy dude?

How much weed do you smoke

So I'm a pussy for not letting the devil who is pure evil come out of my floor? He would have kill me and take me to hell.

I'm straight edge I don't do drugs of any kind. Unless you count caffeine

based. this happens to everyone who listens to metal long enough.

is this supposed to be bait for like Any Forums in the 90s?

This album came out in 1986 you poser

hello newfriend

Hello :)

He was just saying hi you fag

voca.ro/1eaQ5RgH8hIK

THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
NOT TO PLAY
WITH THE POWERS OF HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: king-diamond-5.jpg (750x625, 46.41K)

I'm also scared to listen to shit like King Diamond now as well. Could any metal with lyrics about the devil or hell trigger something like this again?

Stop drinking so much. I could hear you burping and shit

I'm not sure how "lyrics about the devil or hell" could trigger something like that. Most of satanic shit in metal is usually an act.

Looks like you got farted on. The devil will ignore you now because you smell like a fart.

>Listening to Slayer at midnight
>awful worst of the Big 4 music starts playing
This just happened last night and I don't know what to do. What do I do guys?

Attached: 17 year old gif and still relevant.gif (320x247, 59.13K)

I don't know bro then why the fuck did this happen?! It was at midnight and there was a bad rain and thunderstorm going on outside. Does that have something to do with it?

Probably not since I'm listening to metal with edgy lyrics. Yet again there's a cross on my desk so maybe that scary off the demons. Were you tired at all? It might be a hallucinations fucking with you.

Let evil take you... You have no choice now because God has forsaken you. Just embrace the hell you now live in

youtube.com/watch?v=LKbANKta2dQ