ITT: Literally Me

Post some albums that hit a little to close to home

Attached: CD720938-05FE-45B6-B44A-F108325F4ED4.jpg (1426x1426, 423.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QA30qkRYy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The themes of loss and death on this album are heavy as fuck

Attached: 1622833305934.jpg (600x593, 152.33K)

>best friend since high school died last month from diabetic organ failure
>after spending this past weekend with my next best friend I got woken up to ambulances showing up at the house on Tuesday morning
>he is currently on life support in the hospital, probably had a pulmonary embolism

Music for this feel? They were basically my only two close friends.

I listened to Red House Painters after my first friend passed away.

Attached: 6E283375-A95D-4B90-979D-637E72A9DAE7.jpg (512x512, 31.54K)

I am also a beta orbiter who lives alone and whines while playing guitar

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 411.36K)

me on the left

Attached: ccbab.jpg (600x600, 183.93K)

stars of the lid - the tired sounds of
some moments i can just melt into this record

Wow you sound lame as fuck why don't you try to stop being such a beta.

ty

Attached: porcupine_Tree fear_of_a_blank_planet Frontal cover.jpg (1000x1000, 164.71K)

No they aren't, zoomer

I wear a fedora, I'm 80 pounds and I fraternize with homeless. My IQ is 155.

Attached: Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png (300x300, 45.97K)

xbox

youtube.com/watch?v=4QA30qkRYy8
I'm a fucking dog

>Still havent done anything I did not later regret
>I have a hand and a napkin when Im looking for sex

Attached: the monitor.jpg (608x608, 97.64K)

Quick story, I decided to check this out and fell asleep with it in my ears.
I then had a dream where for some reason everyone, in a holiday resort was trapped and forced to exercise to stay alive. It went on for fucking ages, people almost getting used to the idea.
Weeks went by and people were tired as hell. Extremely fatigued, wanting to go home. Eventually me and my party (3 other people including some annoying ass kid who kept asking to borrow my bike) ventured out to do our exercise. I stumbled across a clearing in a fence around the resort borders and ended up in a busy street in familiar territory.
Then an old friend I used to work with in construction saw me and was like, 'user! Is that you!?' and I was like, 'Radu, shut up for a secon' and told him everything that had been going on and he started breaking down crying.
It faded out like a Movie and voice/dream narration medium or whatever. Said the person responsible was caught eventually and sentenced to a Long time in prison.

I woke up and was like 'WTF WAS THAT?' then I realised I had fallen asleep with this Stars of Lid album in my ears. Absolutely incredible. Thank you user

this perfectly encapsulates the magic of being a carefree kid wanting to grow up just for it to whiplash you into realizing how much better you had it now that you’re all grown up and completely miserable. like my childhood innocence is literally being torn to pieces

Attached: 0B73CEAC-BDC1-4AFC-9FBB-47014BC7BDEE.jpg (1200x1200, 298.58K)

pills

Right on board with your analysis. I always thought as this record as being its thematic sequel, the retrospective longing of a twenty-something while watching the rosy days of childhood slowly drift farther and farther away. It's magical in many places, but I also think it might be AnCo's saddest album.

Attached: a0707523895_10.jpg (1200x1200, 545.94K)

don't worry retard, it gets worse

are you retarded

give me that z (z)