The Smiths

I know nothing of their work. What album do I start with?

Attached: SmithsPromoPhoto_TQID_1985.jpg (395x252, 18.14K)

Check out their most popular tracks on Spotify

You have to start by admitting you are female and/or gay if you find it enjoyable
Then you go in chronological order

They have just 4 studio albuns so why just not start from their first album? Then after that go to Meat is Murder, then Louder Than Bombs then Strangeways.

Forgot Queen is Dead, check this album after Louder Than Bombs.

Or Mexican. I don't think non-Americans realize what a large percentage of his American fanbase are spics.

In chronological order:
>The Smiths
>Hatful of Hollow
>Meat Is Murder
>The Queen Is Dead
>The World Won't Listen/Louder Than Bombs
>Strangeways, Here We Come
>Viva Hate
>Bona Drag
>Kill Uncle
>Your Arsenal
>Vauxhall and I
>World of Morrissey
>Southpaw Grammar
>Maladjusted
>You are the Quarry
>Ringleader of the Tormentors
>Years of Refusal
>Swords
>World Peace Is None of Your Business
>Low in High School
>California Son
>I Am Not a Dog on a Chain

The smiths wrote shit albums but great songs just find the tracks you like and make a playlist. Meat is murder is nowhere near as good as people say it is here and the only good songs are like the last 3 on the album and headmaster ritual. The queen is dead is the best they have as an album but it opens on probably the worst song I ever heard

Picrel, then maybe The Queen is Dead.
This user is right. Hugely overrated band.

Attached: 51OjqUj1zhL.jpg (500x500, 52.64K)

retards and useless posts

This anons touch grass and tell truths.
Overrated, the only songs I like are, pretty girls make graves, big mouth, queen is dead, hm ritual, death of a d dancer.

I wouldn’t say overrated, but their albums as albums were very lackluster and they had to add all the hit songs to them after og release because they were too weak. Most of the smiths good tracks were released as singles or were on compilations and shit. In fact some of their best songs can be found on b sides of non album singles! Who the fuck does that? Like back to the old house or half a person

Kill yourself
One of the most retarded posts i've ever seen. Every single Smiths album is high tier, MiM is a work of excelence filled with 9/10 tracks all the way through, but you're a normalfag that only searches for hits, in that case you shouldn't post in this board.

I FUCKING LOVE THE SMITHS

the smiths greatest hits

The Queen is dead is the best song on the album but I know its over and Frankly mr shankly are horrible (especially the former)

Kek user is dilating over some pop low tier band

Louder Than Bombs then choose whatever for their 5 actual albums. one of those bands you cannot go wrong on but I prefer to listen in order of release date like a normal person

>Kek user is dilating over some pop low tier band

Attached: 1632178583043.png (600x800, 28.69K)

>AH SMITHS THREAD. MUST DEFEND!

>>AH SMITHS THREAD. MUST DEFEND!

Attached: 1631478472732.png (785x1000, 261.86K)

Is this the dumb retard thread?

Seething shitty post punk fags

I'm a lifelong Smiths fan and I don't like any of their albums all the way through