Another new TMV song dropped:

Another new TMV song dropped:
themarsvoltaofficial.bandcamp.com/track/graveyard-love

Attached: A8F94864-2BAF-4AED-9FE3-202319DE830E.jpg (2092x1333, 911.25K)

IDK how I feel about the change in genre

it kinda sucks

This is fucking awful

I’ll give them that it’s bold to completely switch up your sound like this but I personally hate it

i like that they are going in a more electronic direction

I don’t get how thats music

damn they really evolved from Sorry for Party Rockin.........

I hope the rest of the album isn't this poppy

the vocal sample is cool and I like Cedric's vocals here. Omar seems like he's gotten really tired of playing guitar within the past 5 years or so which is very unfortunate since he's been a huge influence on me musically. but it's good that they're evolving and taking things in a different direction than their standard fare.

Sounds like they made this one in their bedroom. Not really feeling these tracks

It’s simply okay

This band is nothing without Juan and Jon

The less bombastic tracks in their past albums had serious melody to back them up. These two new songs don't have that, sadly. There is a groove to them though, but not enough to even make them stand out.

Its horrible in the way that it's completely forgettable. The musicianship is there. The production is there. The creativity is there. But this is 100% a scratch track. It just doesnt slap.

More guitar would be great.
I prefer the first song a lot more, but maybe the album brings everything together.
If they wanted to go more electronic they should check out picrel, I can see a mv ma collab.

Attached: 816E5386-BDDC-414A-9AB3-EC8E9EF4A0E4.jpg (474x480, 23.82K)

It's fucking great, got tired of cedrics fucking shreiking and omars guitar wankery. This accessible.

Sounds like some Dua Lipa shit lmao. Horrible, some bands should just stay retired.

holy shift, LMFAO came back?

yeah I would much prefer a band just do what they want even if I don't like it than then try to pander to fans by sticking to whatever style made them popular, but yeah these 2 new songs have been kind of boring. if there's a new album, hopefully it will make more sense or just have better songs lol

Jesus this is bad. They should have just kept it under the Antemasque band name instead of completely ruining the Mars Volta

Attached: 1657240444896.png (683x717, 760.76K)