who is better?
> pic related
If you did not answer megadeth you're a massive faggot btw

Attached: so.jpg (259x194, 7.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-EfflMI6_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you did not answer megadeth you're a massive faggot btw

Attached: diapershitting faggot hasbeen.png (800x800, 850.73K)

Obviously Megadeth

>>If you did not answer megadeth you're a massive faggot btw

Attached: Lars-Ulrich-lars-ulrich-30214782-500-333.jpg (500x333, 39.29K)

bait thread, fuck off and die
i prefer megadeth though

>If you did not answer megadeth you're a massive faggot btw
Hi Dave, try and be a bit more subtle next time.
But you are right, Megadeth is indeed the better band
youtube.com/watch?v=f-EfflMI6_4

Sorry bro, but Metallica's catalogue is more solid and efficient than Megadeth's one. All Megadeth has as giga masterpieces is Rust in Peace and mayyyybe Peace Sells (the latter I don't agree, but whatever), while all the first 5 Metallica albums are instant certified hood classics. The downside is that anything after Black Album is disposable, I just pretend it doesn't exist.

Personally I think Peace Sells is much better than Rust in Peace. Rawer, more energetic, angrier.
And debut and so far are great albums as well, Rust is maybe the one I like the least
Metallica for me have the first two, by Master of Puppets I already lost interest, although I like a few songs in it
But I still listen to both
I never saw the need to shit on one to prop up the other

Megadeth

Metallica.

Why not both? I think Megadeths peaks are
somewhat higher then Metallica's but I greatly enjoy both and the retarded childish rivalry between them has been over for a long time

Megadeth in originality

SLAYER

I don't shit on Megadeth, but it's just the way I see it, and I think there are some people who agree with what I said. I think I already listened in full to the first 6 Megadeth albums and the only one who made me lose my shit was Rust in Peace. Now THAT is one of the best albums I ever heard. The thing is that Metallica did the same thing to me 5 times...

I didn't mean you were shitting on Megadeth, I meant the OP was shitting on Metallica
I don't agree with considering Rust that much of a masterpiece, and I personally never lost my shit over any Metallica album although I very much enjoy the first two, but people have different tastes and that's fine

Metallica. I already had my megadeth > metallica phase and grew out of it quick.

I like both
Is that allowed?

Yeah. It's a very common thing.

metallica is better overall but i love megadeth more because it was the first metal band i got into

Baitistan : The land of baits

don't know about better
but i prefer megadeth because i find them more fun to listen to, although it took me a bit to get used to the vocals
then again it took me a bit to get used to the vocals in eternal nightmare and now it's my favorite thrash album because of the vocals too, not in spite of
same happened with megadeth, i now find the vocals fun instead of annoying
maybe it's stockholm

Megadeth is good... but come on

Attached: 1629783828642.jpg (448x478, 105.96K)