PunkrockMBA calls it GG Allin represents what punk should be violent terrifying with no limits and not something the...

PunkrockMBA calls it GG Allin represents what punk should be violent terrifying with no limits and not something the Kardashians would be wearing

Attached: GG-Allin-with-sunglasses-and-a-bandana.jpg (1008x567, 76.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_01tPkRCThQ
youtu.be/j24fHzwn-gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone who writes songs like No Room For Niggers is a perfect representative as one who carries the ethos of punk music

I don't care. Its not 1978 anymore. Death to boomer art.

PunkrockMBA is a faggot whos like 43 and still calls people nerds

Why didn't millennials or zoomers produce a genuine nutcase like GG? I hate boomers, but GG was a rebel/outlaw archetype.

well I agree with him on one thing at least

punk stands for nothing faggot

You're for getting Xxxtentacion, which wasn't neither as interesting as GG Allin but at least he was way more treatening than whatever the fuck millenials had

How come he hates metal so much? Dude claims metal has a racist problem while blatantly disregarding the nazi punk/hardcore scenes from the past, and trying to claim that trap needs to be included in metal for it to "survive" in the modern era. Does he have a point or is he just a mentally ill faggot with arrested development?

Seth Putnam>>>

I mean one could argue all the school shooters just took it further than GG...

Because punk hasn't been punk in decades so all the actual punks, whom "nazi punks" fall under, moved onto other genres such as but not limited to metal when punk got gentrified.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_01tPkRCThQ

cobain was a pseud faggot who would do anything to appear cool

I watched some shitty Netflix romcom with my gf a while back and the main male character wore a GG Allin shirt while singing a Katy Perry song.

Here I found it lol

youtu.be/j24fHzwn-gY

I think one of the worst things about our oversaturated media age is that we think of people in terms of what they symbolize, rather than as actual people.

Symbolically, GG Allin was the nastiest, craziest punk ever, and the Kardashians are an obscenely privileged celebrity family. But reducing them to simple symbols takes away from who they are as complex people.

GG Allin showed early promise with punk that sounded almost like a power pop version of the Dead Boys. It was good. His later stuff isn't as catchy, but some of the more brutal, harsh stuff is classic. Allin was a deceptively, surprisingly complex person. People who don't know anything about him say he was a violent psychopath. People who actually knew him say he was actually very sweet to his friends, and that a lot of the rumors were for show - there's practically no evidence of actual rapes, at most it seemed like he'd occasionally dry hump people or get somebody to blow him. He would punch people and throw shit at them, but that was his shtick.

I'm sure some of the Kardashians are hard to deal with. But they're individuals with their own personalities. Kendall Jenner actually seems like a pleasant enough person. If one of them for some reason decides they like GG Allin, that's fine, more power to them. Who gives a shit what some obnoxious aging scene kid youtuber thinks. Kevin Bacon's kid is literally a crust punk.

he was just another faggot punk in 80s New York, if it was a video game he'd be a sidequest boss at most

>that uggo Indian bitch

Attached: 1394738480316.cached.jpg (2000x1333, 283.01K)

People have told him a thousand times that PunkRockMBA should be about punk rock and shut the fuck up about everything else and he's said before that he pisses off metal fans on purpose for views because he knows he can. American Punk/hardcore is by far the most sellout scene in the world and they're all getting shitty about metal because they know it gets clicks and that's all they care about.

the jews have gone too far