Hunter thread

Why doesn't Any Forums discuss this absolute schizo more often?

Attached: unknown.png (869x634, 585.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reignarray.tumblr.com/
arkwork.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are trannies like this
this dude must know something is deeply terrible wrong with him and this is his cope

My dick is confused and going places I don't want it to go

Attached: ESKEEERIT.jpg (557x490, 68.54K)

embrace it

HAQQ was very good, the newer one was pretty whatever despite any gesamtkunstwerk ambitions. also HHH being a landlord (assuming NYC) puts the quasi-Hegelian schizo ramblings into a pretty funny context

His family is rich as a fuck, fucking trustfunds.

i enjoy the videos, you guys are just mean :(
even if i dont really get it at all, its interesting background filler and she should keep doing her thing
i also watch Kane B, if anyone else enjoys these, check him out

>she
>her

Trannies pay a lot of money to cut their dicks off
Trannies are useful political idiots
That's all there is to it, they clearly are all completely deranged but they do the job they're appointed by the new world order

>her

kys

I've read Hunters writing for years and listened avidly to her interviews and videos, it is hard to "get it" at first, but eventually it clicks. My rec would be to go to the beginning at reignarray.tumblr.com/ and see where she is coming from with all this. Then read the material at arkwork.org/ in chronological order, probably starting with the 2015-2016 essays (errata -> essays).

It also helps a great deal to know a bit of Deleuze and Lacan / Zizek, but Hunter's writing is fairly non-technical so you don't need to know too much philosophy jargon to get something out of it. All in all I think it is an absolutely astonishing system of thought that not only gives another dimension to the music but is a body of work to be appreciated in it's own right.

Attached: Michelangelo's_Pieta_5450_cut_out_black.jpg (1500x1500, 964.09K)

>her
YWNBAW u schitzo

Liturgy bros, it's over...

any grooby collabs out yet?

>her

oh fuck ty, ill check all of that out

what is even going on with H's "system"? I only read the bm manifesto and it looked like a dialectical reading of extreme metal. ok cool, makes sense for the most part. but when they start talking about the 16 attributes of the godhead, it looks more like an aesthetic project akin to scifi world building

She links Black Metal / Avant Garde music to the dialectical process yes. The Spirit of history exists in these "germinal points" where new cultural forms and ideas take shape.

The 'Transcendental' aspect is essentially to be aware of this and consciously use this potential of the spirit (zeitgeist if you will) to engender Good (ethical) forms.

Transcendental with Kant refers to the forms of perception and understanding which condition experience. The idea of the dialectical Transcendental, which indeed is the Modernist idea of art, is that our experience of reality can be fundamentaly shaped by the cultural forms that condition our thinking - so the artist can be a cocreator of reality.

Now linking this with the romanticists - Wagner, William Blake, and also Nietzsche - who saw that the death of religion left a great hole in society and the individual consciousness - who envisioned a New Religion, a new kind of Mythos that can take the place of religion without being religion - we get to this that you are asking about.

Hunter wants to pioneer an artistic endeavor that is about literally creating a new reality (in the way of transcendental forms) that would resolve the horizon of consumer capitalism and bring about a kind of egalitarian community of free-thinkers. A kind of alchemical art to birth communism essentially.

itt retards seething over a fucking word lmao
fr she makes interesting content, i've only seen a couple videos that my friend linked me but i was intrigued. i need to read up on my kant, haven't done that since undergrad. she's certainly somewhat schizo (in a positive way, we all are to some extent) but now that u mention the romantics (especially blake) it makes a little more sense. good post.

so basically a retread of faggy new age hippie shit

im assuming its mostly summerfags, Any Forums is generally like a sisterboard to /tttt/ lol

not sure how to reconcile this with HHH being a secure landlord descended from oil tycoons. I'm just disillusioned by transformative aesthetics and this comes off as the exercise of overintellectualized privilege with albeit well-meaning intentions. this is to say trad left theory gets to the same point while sidestepping the abstractions

> Being this bougie

HHH's music sucks and we don't have to pretend they're anything but a privileged autist with a hyper-individualist complex just because they transitioned.

If someone has to write a long manifesto about why the thing they're doing is important, it probably isn't important. If you can't explain the art through the art itself, you've failed as an artist.