Gremlens and "Friends"

I hate all fucking shills

Gremlens is about to drop music with Fetid Anus, Darkmatternebula, Jbenitex, DJ Dubbi, Wagon Lord, Forprexxer, Martin Nilsen, Pony Soldier, and Fog.

Attached: 1657073046422s.jpg (250x250, 10.23K)

FUCK GREMLENS
FUCK DARKMATTERNEBULA
FUCK FETID ANUS
FUCK DJ DUBBI
FUCK JBENITEX
FUCK MARTIN NILSEN
FUCK DOULA
FUCK FOG
FUCK DAPMASTERNASTY
FUCK WAGON LORD
FUCK PONY SOLDIER
FUCK FORPREXXER

rent free

Literally who

Gremlens is a relatively new shill, basically yet another noisefag, but he's apparently managed to get all these bigger shills on it.

They all suck, so I don't know how this is going to work out

stfu. there are good artists in the shill threads but the rest of mu doesn’t know about them because guess what? they have fucking manners. the fucks who are part of this cumsquad fag album are all egotistical pos who never stay inside the shill threads, they fucking spam their shit all over the place thinking they have big dick energy when they don’t at all.
FUCK GREMLENS
FUCK DARKMATTERNEBULA
FUCK FETID ANUS
FUCK DJ DUBBI
FUCK JBENITEX
FUCK MARTIN NILSEN
FUCK DOULA
FUCK FOG
FUCK DAPMASTERNASTY
FUCK WAGON LORD
FUCK PONY SOLDIER
FUCK FORPREXXER

cont.
none of these shills that gremlens paid to be a part of this are anywhere near artificial pines whatsoever in terms of musical quality. just saying.
the fact you love these fags so much is embarrassing.

Hi Pine. Haven't offed yourself yet?

who is Artificial Pine

I don't know a lot of the guys you listed seemed to have big dick energy like DMN and Martin Nilsen

not him. literally a fan. fuck off with your shitty music because you’re almost certainly one of the shills listed in OP. so, that’s a bit ironic you’d accuse me of being Artificial Pines. literally kys.
a Any Forumssician who actually has a bit of class, unlike the fucks in OP.
fuck you. they try to act tough and bully other musicians but it’s because they’re insecure.

FUCK OFF U STUPID SHILL GO CHOKE ON YOUR OWN PISS AND SHIT AND CUM

this. I completely agree.

DJ DUBBI OFF THAT BEAT

cringe. stop trying to shill yourself.

name 5 good shill posters

Me
Me
Me
Me
DarkMatterNebula

Based. Simple as.

When the hell did they bully anybody

all of those guys act like dicks to the artists who don’t have a pompus attitude. like sorry some people don’t need to puff themselves up.

Examples?