"Viper hits rock bottom'

Anyone got an update on viper after the other day? Has he said anything about it?
I saw that the faggot took the video down after realising how fucked it all was. Good to hear they've all been named and blamed etc. That wigger's oestrogen fueled voice still has my ears ringing.

Attached: artworks-000129781737-0s0xpi-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veed.io/view/e62a10fd-167b-458e-8494-85f7fa026e32
youtube.com/watch?v=7-YRLaxiBTw
desuarchive.org/mu/thread/111456275/#q111463831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

qrd?

Viper got scammed by an art gallery venue. From what I understand they were selling presale tickets without telling him and then refusing to give him any of the money (as in they should have negotiated his cut of the presale tickets with him beforehand rather than him then asking for what they considered too much on the day). After finding this out he refused to play, and what ensued was a bunch of hipster art school trust fund kids all filming him (looking unfortunately quite rugged) and yelling things like "bruh you scammed my boy nigga! You ain't gon get yo next hit here nigga so walk on! You think I'd catch a case for you nigga! I only press real niggas!" (This guy is a wigger BLM DBZ-fan blerd, and he does the majority of the harassing). Viper had brought like a hundred paintings to sell too so the video is him taking some of these paintings away while being followed and filmed by these really quite punchable hipster zoomers, following him while also shouting "get lost nigga!" and then running away with tee-hee glee on their faces when he turns round to try and engage in a conversation with them or to tell them quite rightly that they are scammy trannies. It's an absolutely depressing video - one man filmed on all sides (also by those trannies who "support him" by saying nothing and posing for selfies with him) while he tries to just make a buck with his art... To top it all off, the wigger is wearing a hoodie made up of a collage of figures like Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. We live in a dystopia.

veed.io/view/e62a10fd-167b-458e-8494-85f7fa026e32
Here's the video

Man, stuff like this is the reason why I fucking hate bullies. There's so many evil people in the world but bullies pick on Viper... fucking cunts!!!

Man what a bunch of massive faggots

Glad someone reuploaded

Makes me think, these guys were probably relentlessly bullied in school and then once they finished and were free to have daddy pay for them to go to design school they grew a mullet, got some tattoos, and then pretended as if they weren't that bullied fragile child anymore, but they didn't learn how to be decent people, only how to cover up their insecurities by acting like those cool bullies from their high school. This goes for girls too, I've seen it firsthand with both genders at university. Cool and popular "alt" normies who you scroll through their Facebook and find a damaged child trying their hardest to smile through the pain...

used to be that these fucks would get doxxed and get their lives ruined in a few hours time. now everyone's just sad for vipes and thats it

Attached: 1613840976848.jpg (2272x2492, 1.59M)

With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-YRLaxiBTw

youtube version

Give me names.

Remembered about some info from a previous thread so I'm linking it here. Godspeed user.

desuarchive.org/mu/thread/111456275/#q111463831

Bumping. I want to see these little art school trust fund weasels burn.

Attached: 1634064673407.jpg (600x600, 44.58K)

getting scammed by viper is part of the experience

Why didn't Viper mow them down with a semi-automatic?

The only thing that should be happening out of all this is Hiroshima deleting Any Forums and rangebanning any users from Any Forums, this place bred those trust fund wigger zooms and gav them a home to thrive in yet everyone is so knee deep in their irony they can't even see it.

It's an honour

I don't know, I'm 23 and the only people I've ever met who use Any Forums (arts and humanities students) are awkward outsider boys who don't have an image and who are down to earth. They generally don't listen to any mucore and they definitely don't want friends like the desperate faggots in this video. they're happy being creative neets. Saying that I might feel genocidal if I met a BCNR-type Any Forumstant

the establishment is called apartment 13

normies aren't using Any Forums in any large capacity, there are paid shills that derail every board.

And I can bet that Joshua Boulos doesn't come here